CS + different MF-2 combinations: more control?

I was thinking about the application of CS...some have said it can be used on heavy Attack combos with MF, but what about MF-2? Since MF-2's center of gravity changes when you mess with it's core and plate, it may affect CS's spin behavior.

The theory I'm working on is dependent on weight and weight distribution. CS looks like it shifts during battle when it takes a hit. I have more MF-2s now (8 total custom faces),so it'll be interesting to pair MF-2 combinations with CS on different Beys as well,to see how it is affected.

Combos I'm looking at:

MF-H Gravity Perseus AD145CS

MF-M Lightning L Drago CH120CS

MF-M Storm Pegasis 100CS

If anyone has any other suggestions, let me know.
(Aug. 20, 2010  10:24 PM)BlackAce Wrote: I was thinking about the application of CS...some have said it can be used on heavy Attack combos with MF, but what about MF-2? Since MF-2's center of gravity changes when you mess with it's core and plate, it may affect CS's spin behavior.

The theory I'm working on is dependent on weight and weight distribution. CS looks like it shifts during battle when it takes a hit. I have more MF-2s now (8 total custom faces),so it'll be interesting to pair MF-2 combinations with CS on different Beys as well,to see how it is affected.

Combos I'm looking at:

MF-H Gravity Perseus AD145CS

MF-M Lightning L Drago CH120CS

MF-M Storm Pegasis 100CS

If anyone has any other suggestions, let me know.

hmmm... I wonder if the sharp tip will be good wnough for a semi attack semi stamina sort of thing...

MF-L Burn Bull DF145 CS

MF-H Storm Pegasis H145CS (see how the recoil goes...)
Hasn't the Storm wheel proved to be poor at a 145 height though? I'd say use Pegasus, instead.
what's the difference between MF-H,MF-L and MF-M???
(Aug. 21, 2010  7:49 AM)loyd87 Wrote: what's the difference between MF-H,MF-L and MF-M???

Read these two posts.
could you try them with MF-L aswell?
im intrested to see if weight focused on the outer side of the face would effect its preformance,
(Aug. 21, 2010  7:04 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Hasn't the Storm wheel proved to be poor at a 145 height though? I'd say use Pegasus, instead.

yes but it's more of a recoil attacker than anything... but your right pegasus or even saggitario might do the trick here.
(Aug. 21, 2010  6:07 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: yes but it's more of a recoil attacker than anything...

What does that mean?
(Aug. 21, 2010  6:30 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2010  6:07 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: yes but it's more of a recoil attacker than anything...

What does that mean?

I was thinking MF-H storm pegasus H145RF...
Ok,so here's what I've found so far...

With defensive type wheels using MF-M or MF-H, it seems almost negligible the difference the Metal Face type has compared to the weight distribution of the Metal Wheel. With MF-H Earth Bull C145CS (Top Tier Defense Combo w/CS and MF-H applied), the Metal FAce didn't make as much difference in the shifting of the tip's modes as Earth's weight distribution did.

Lighter wheels, such as those on Attack types, are a different story altogether. MF-2 and CS work in perfect conjuction on an Attack Type Bey such as MF-L Ray Unicorno 100CS. The shift to Attack mode occurs frequently,sometimes on its own. While I have yet to test other combos, this combo with MF-L and CS seems to work very well,and I can post my results later on in the day.
(Aug. 21, 2010  7:23 PM)BlackAce Wrote: Ok,so here's what I've found so far...

With defensive type wheels using MF-M or MF-H, it seems almost negligible the difference the Metal Face type has compared to the weight distribution of the Metal Wheel. With MF-H Earth Bull C145CS (Top Tier Defense Combo w/CS and MF-H applied), the Metal FAce didn't make as much difference in the shifting of the tip's modes as Earth's weight distribution did.

Lighter wheels, such as those on Attack types, are a different story altogether. MF-2 and CS work in perfect conjuction on an Attack Type Bey such as MF-L Ray Unicorno 100CS. The shift to Attack mode occurs frequently,sometimes on its own. While I have yet to test other combos, this combo with MF-L and CS seems to work very well,and I can post my results later on in the day.
good to hear testing being done. I guess for defensive types it becomes "the heavier the harder to knock out so why not?"

and for attack types can you please test with RF as well as stamina types as well please.
Try mf h grand bull wd 145 cs
Any reason as to how you think that will affect the way this affects how CS performs? Not much testing has been done with grand, so i don't know why you think that will be conclusive as to how the weight distribution of grand will affect the performance of CS.

That is, assuming you didn't post that combo simply because you wanted to see it made, without any thought as to the significance of what is trying to be deduced on this thread.
Because I have grand nd I think the weight is generally towards the outside of the bey and with mf h. It will make cs perform like fs but better. So it will be a GOOD balance combo, I'd try it but I only have the thunder whip stadium nd normal mf s