COD MW3 vs Battlefield 3

Poll: Which game is better?

COD MW3
62.71%
Battlefield 3
37.29%
Total: 100% 59 vote(s)
Although I have no opinion I'd just like to chuck this fact out there.

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 sold 6.5 million units in 24 hours alone in the UK and North America making it the largest entertainment release of anything, ever.
Yo, dumbos, why does it have to be one or the other? I honestly never see a fan of both. Dusint mayc cents.
Just from seeing my friends argue about the two games it would be like going for both Manchester City and United. You can't do it :c
>it sells this many copies per week/per day
Oh so that's what makes games good? How many units they sell?
lol
Eh, I'm fine with COD, but I'm way bigger on BF.
battlefield 3 made my friend burst in tears of happiness and joy and he never cries. i would go to battlefield 3
(Nov. 13, 2011  2:25 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: >it sells this many copies per week/per day
lol
What the hell man? I clearly said I'm not on any side I just wanted to put the fact out there. Also it sort of does. I mean obviously a game isn't any good if it doesn't sell....Thats marketing you put something for sale with the motive to sell a lot of it.
ok i think this argument is getting a little agressive don't you think? Lol
NO its not cod of btf but WORMS 3D no but really personly battlefield is a much better game and by far takes more skill then CoD any day
(Nov. 13, 2011  7:04 AM)Chups Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2011  2:25 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: >it sells this many copies per week/per day
lol
What the hell man? I clearly said I'm not on any side I just wanted to put the fact out there. Also it sort of does. I mean obviously a game isn't any good if it doesn't sell....Thats marketing you put something for sale with the motive to sell a lot of it.

What if people don't actually like it after buying it? What if it's a bunch of fan-creatures? I mean, the Wii sold a ton, but look at what people were playing on it. Carp.
these are the reasons of why people buy cod mw3 and BF3...

COD MW: It is way more popular then BF3.

BF3: It is better then COD MW3.

(just a thought)
^This. I bought BF3 because I knew it was boss, and others bought MW3 because it is popular, and they haven't heard of BF, so they didn't want to take that risk. This seems like a decent compromise.
everyone look at the 2 pics I just added on the first post.
really for a casual gamer,mw 3 is the better choice as you can jump in.b3 has hrd multiplayer, hard campain missions for a player that would only play that type of games.and as far as iv been hearuing the campain to b3 is remotely similar to the mw series which is supriseing to the fact the eople who made b3 kept saying that this game will be much better than mw 3 when their campaion has almost the same story.
They campaigns may be equal, but BF3's MP is vastly superior. Also, I see that you onltalk about casual play. BF3 is "harder" because it is a deeper experience and requires more skill. You can't just expect to shoot a gun and get through everything. You need to think.
I really can't choose because I prefere MW3 but it isn't as realistic as BF3, for some people that haven't played BF3 it is more realistic since somtimes in MW a majority of one team goes into on house/building and kills all who go near if that happend in BF3 you could throw in multiple grenades inside the building and it'l break and crush the enemy
Alright, guys, I got MW3 as a gift and now am changing to the MW3 side. If I had to rate both the games, Mw3 would be lower, but still, its the better buy. Battlefield online gameplay only consists of a few maps and a few game types, while cod has perhaps three times as many. In BF3 its a lot harder to level up and get new weapons, which kind of ruins it for me. In Cod, the perks are fun, along with the kill streaks. BF3 relies too much on tactical gameplay, which is hard to control when you don't have a headset while playing online. In COD you can go all out and pretty much have fun. Plus, In Cod you can play two people from the same console, online.
Wait, do you have BF3 on console or PC?
Both are on PS3
is it Taj12. Can you add me on PS3 because I would want to play you on COD MW3 when I'm getting it which will take like 3 weeks. My online name is Pro_A75 and other people with PS3 add me.
Ah, that explains the lack of maps. Play Caspian Border on PC, in Conquest mode. You're welcome.
BattleField 3 is losing by... 12 POINTS!!! That's a shocker! I guess I know who the winner will be in due time.

Also post when I shall reveal the winning game!
The Assassin: Add em instead, I'm UniQue-Exodus
ok. I will add everyone who PM's me there online name because I can not risk anyone of you getting any warning levels for not talking about COD MW3 or battlefield3.
Looks like BattleField 3 is coming back by 1 point. BattleField 3 fans should be really worrid.