COD MW3 vs Battlefield 3

Poll: Which game is better?

COD MW3
62.71%
Battlefield 3
37.29%
Total: 100% 59 vote(s)
Meaning that they are blind and won't accept that another FpS can be decent, much less better than COD...
Yeah, way too many CoD fans are way too stuck up and not open to other video games.
Nuh uh! Im waiting on that DB Tenkaichi Game, Uncharted 3 etc etc etc. But to be honest opinions arent right or wrong. . . not ALL games are based on graphics. Minecraft is addictive too Tongue_out. And the fact is MW is more fun even though BF3 graphics are better. But Im willing to try it soon. Just saving up for DBZTenkaichi. . . NERD MOMENT Grin
Actually, COD is the best selling shooter franchise ever. Therefore i sorta say END OF DISCUSSION..... NOT LYING. And how can u open a thread about two games if u havent played both. I hav both games and are both excellent. I just find COD ultimately better. And COD ( to me ) has better ADS ( Aiming Down Sight )
I played BF3 at a friend's house but not as long enough you know.? It was like 2 min lol.
(Nov. 10, 2011  9:11 PM)® Wrote: Of course, BF3 graphics is overrated. I mean everything is in blue? Sometimes I cant even see jack! COD has always been the original and BF3 is an 'suped up' ver of COD. CODMW3 going to win for sure. But who knows, Batman Arkham City might win GOTY.
do you have bf3 or just played beta, because there is a BIG difference between the beta and the game, you heard me A BIG difference

hmmmmm its a really hard choice but ill have to say BF3 cuz my cousins r saying its way better than CODMW3
Votes up for battlefield 3?? come on we are losing by 2!!!
MW3, Great Gameplay, and Quickscope Feature.

My lvl: 60

So addicting!
make sure you vote on the poll so i know which game is winning. Before Titan and ® where having a little fight there about which game was better but luckely it wasen't going too far Lol.
So... COD wins. It was obvious from the beginning LOL.

(Nov. 11, 2011  3:14 PM)DrigerG2 Wrote: MW3, Great Gameplay, and Quickscope Feature.

My lvl: 60

So addicting!

THE HELL!? Its been 3 days and you got to lvl 60?! You must be really good. Props to yah!

(Nov. 11, 2011  11:59 AM)NatsuDragneel Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2011  9:11 PM)® Wrote: Of course, BF3 graphics is overrated. I mean everything is in blue? Sometimes I cant even see jack! COD has always been the original and BF3 is an 'suped up' ver of COD. CODMW3 going to win for sure. But who knows, Batman Arkham City might win GOTY.
do you have bf3 or just played beta, because there is a BIG difference between the beta and the game, you heard me A BIG difference

No, Im talking about the ACTUAL gameplay. Not beta. BIG defference or not, COD wins by originality and creative gameplay.
How can any FPS truly be original? You aim and shoot. The only thing that will usually change is story. Also, all COD did was slightlyrefine BF's elements, while getting rid of others. And don't you dare say that COD has original elements in every new game, as we all know that's a lie.
(Nov. 11, 2011  3:23 AM)® Wrote: Nuh uh! Im waiting on that DB Tenkaichi Game, Uncharted 3 etc etc etc. But to be honest opinions arent right or wrong. . . not ALL games are based on graphics. Minecraft is addictive too Tongue_out. And the fact is MW is more fun even though BF3 graphics are better. But Im willing to try it soon. Just saving up for DBZTenkaichi. . . NERD MOMENT Grin

He meant other FPS games, like BF3...
Got MW3 today, BEATLIEST GAME EVER!!!! MW3 has great maps and weapons. The only thing I hate is when I'm rushing around with like a SPAS-12 and a noob camper comes out of nowhere and one shot kills me with his noob tube. It easily topples BF3 into the mud.
EDIT: I started playing Battlefield 3, and I've realized it's better then MW3. Dang I wish I could change my vote....
My friends pre-ordered when midnight, when it was midnight launch, collected mw3 played, at midnight till 8:00, cause he has to go to school, level 62, now he is already prestige level 73, BUT ANYWAY bf3 is best shooter game of the year
(Nov. 12, 2011  2:24 AM)TITAN Wrote: How can any FPS truly be original? You aim and shoot. The only thing that will usually change is story. Also, all COD did was slightlyrefine BF's elements, while getting rid of others. And don't you dare say that COD has original elements in every new game, as we all know that's a lie.

You really don't get the idea/concept of a gaming-ologist don't you? I have my experiences with being a game development. It's not 'slightlt' changing or anything. If you try becoming one. You'll understand, Im done harping this when you don't get the facts. End of conversation. COD wins. People bandwagon on BF just because of graphics =_=. Well, mostly the graphics. I just cant stand that color blue scheme blinding me. I mean, that ain't so original right?
What the hell...? BF3 does have better graphics, but I love other things about it, too. Here's one of my main points:

If you shoot an RPG at a wall in real life, don't you expect the wall to have some form of damage? In COD, the smoke clears, and the wall's in perfect shape.

Also, almost every COD game is the one before it, or the one it's a sequel to, with a new coat of paint and new maps. If you're lucky, you get a new game mode.

Finally, there are no facts that say that COD is better. Don't use the poll, because this is a forum for a game aimed at younger kids. Some may just vote MW3 because they think it's "cool", even though they've never played the game.
Alright, I reviewed BF3 online, and this is the results:

Realism: 4.5/5. All stances are real, i.e. running, going prone, etc. I've only seen one glitch online, only once, and that was in the kill cam. It didn't effect anything

Maps: 5/5. The maps are great and really well thought out. A lot of tactical play is involved. So far I've only played 4 maps, and both of them were quite big, but still suitable for 2-3 players. An example, is, that in the docks map (Can't remember what its called) is filled with shipping crates, allowing close quarter combat from around the corner.

Arsenal: 4.5/5. I really like all the guns involved, although I'm not a fan of vehicles. But in this game, the maps that have vehicles contain plenty of buildings, as so to provide cover. The jets are hard to control, as in real life, and the ground vehicles are really bumpy, once again, like real life. Weapons are also a lot harder to use, including snipers, adding even more realism.

Overall score: 4.67/5

Pls tell me if anyone wants me to review anything else. By the way, BF3 owns CODMW3
(Nov. 12, 2011  4:29 AM)TITAN Wrote: What the hell...? BF3 does have better graphics, but I love other things about it, too. Here's one of my main points:

If you shoot an RPG at a wall in real life, don't you expect the wall to have some form of damage? In COD, the smoke clears, and the wall's in perfect shape.

Also, almost every COD game is the one before it, or the one it's a sequel to, with a new coat of paint and new maps. If you're lucky, you get a new game mode.

Finally, there are no facts that say that COD is better. Don't use the poll, because this is a forum for a game aimed at younger kids. Some may just vote MW3 because they think it's "cool", even though they've never played the game.

Did I say I was using the polls? No. Just don't assume stuff outta the blue man. Since neither of us can't get anywhere, lets just say its equal for now. Don't want this argument to get out of hand.
Fine. We shall agree to disagree, for some wars can never be won.
(Nov. 11, 2011  12:47 PM)NatsuDragneel Wrote: Votes up for battlefield 3?? come on we are losing by 2!!!

HAHA I AGREE! VOTE FOR BF3!
>People bandwagonning on themselves (what the hell are you talking about Rotation?)
>STFU I AM RIGHT, COD IS BEST, BF ISN'T NOW END OF DISCUSSION

You all act like you're 7.

Kai-V Wrote:I will be rudely honest, but you are all ingrates.
wow! I'm trying not to be rude but this argument is kind of getting funny!
Looks like cod is winning by a wopping 8 points! Bf3 fans need to step up there game or cod will be the winner.
(Nov. 12, 2011  10:16 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: >People bandwagonning on themselves (what the hell are you talking about Rotation?)
>STFU I AM RIGHT, COD IS BEST, BF ISN'T NOW END OF DISCUSSION

You all act like you're 7.

Kai-V Wrote:I will be rudely honest, but you are all ingrates.

Do you just mean the COD fans? If you're also referring to me, I'm sorry for being stupid.
Battlefield 3 sells 5 million copies per week...but MW3 sells 9.3 million copies per day!
COD is intense, its fun and its fast.that's why everybody's yelling quickscope all over the block,anyway....its MUCH more n00b friendly then BF3 definitely and that also ends up being a little frustrating i am never ever playing MW3
with the headset on again....n00b cussing sucks.The UMP is also too powerful IMO.The speed of the game also renders LMG's nigh on useless.I mean, the time to aim down the sights is too damn long.You have to play like an assassin. Hmm mentioning assassin,assassin pro is easily the best secondary perk out there, no competition.So if u like playing like that,cool.the Killstreaks are OK but AC130 really,REALLY sucks. Overall this game is, COD:MW2:NO BS EDITION.which is fine by me