COD MW3 vs Battlefield 3

Poll: Which game is better?

COD MW3
62.71%
Battlefield 3
37.29%
Total: 100% 59 vote(s)
(Nov. 11, 2011  2:20 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Yeah, way too many CoD fans are way too stuck up and not open to other video games.

Tired TBH, I'm a CoD fanny, and yet I like other games [Halo, Kingdom Hearts, etc.]

Haven't played BF3 yet, but MW3 is pure epicness... I'll give accurate results when my friend Tom [or maybe even Jeremy] get BF3

(Nov. 13, 2011  12:11 AM)Chups Wrote: Just from seeing my friends argue about the two games it would be like going for both Manchester City and United. You can't do it :c

Think of it this way:

MW3 = Man. U/Lionel Messi/Collingwood
BF3 = Man C/Christiano Ronaldo/Carlton

Rivals. Sparks [Rather, BULLETS] fly. Most of this thread is entirely opinion.
my thoughts ....
u cant say which is better
they are totally 2 different games
take BattleField
its more of a Team Player Game, u control vehicles and heck lot of more people in teams
Battlefield is like a real war

MW3 is basically straight up TDM
with varying abilities and such
and Graphics well.. i dont know

the graphics differ for there specific reasons
these are my thoughts
to be honest i have never played BF3
Everyone, seriousley tell me when to reveal the winning game COD MW3 and Battle Field 3 fans.
I made up my mind, I will reveal the winning game sunday. I will tell you if there is a delay.
I have both games but battlefield just doesn't seem to appeal to me as much as call of duty does.
Maybe I'm just a hardcore fanboy but playing mw3 gives me so much more joy than playing bf3 does ...

24 hours of mw3 playtime in a few days compared to 10 hours over weeks for bf3 ...
Cod will is better because it there is just something about the feeling and the mode of the campaign that is so real, battlefield does have AWESOME GRAPHIC though but graphics only go so far. And cod has tomahawks witch are awesome, so I vote cod, but I feel in a maybe a year or two battle field might catch up because it is improving but for now I chose cod.
Everyone! Get ready for tommoro because the winning game is going to be told. Everyone, quickly vote before it is too late! Wink
Can't I just read the amount of votes right now? (although it is the day you said you'd "announce it")

What's the difference between me looking and you telling? Haha
you do got a point haha lol. But still i like announcing things sooooo DONT RUIN THE MOMENT! I am only joking. No hard feelings. Lol

So back to the winning game the winner is blah blah blah drum roll and it is COD MW3! All battlefield 3 fans are going to have a hard night tonight.

GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY! (that is if you are living in London because it is dark)
47 votes makes you think it's better? MW3 is getting a bit easy for me. I was playing BF 2 and I thought it was way better then MW3. Battlefield 3 is more realistic because:
I trule wanna change my vote now......
lol sorry too late. but there is no point changing your vote because codMW3 is winning by a lot. It will not make a difference.
(Nov. 23, 2011  10:04 PM)Titi Wrote: 47 votes makes you think it's better? MW3 is getting a bit easy for me. I was playing BF 2 and I thought it was way better then MW3. Battlefield 3 is more realistic because:
I trule wanna change my vote now......

Yeah, but it these games were realistic then when you get shot you would not be able to be able to wait for the red to go away to be healed. Also you don't want people to die that quick because then on online play it would just be a game of who shot first (no fun).