[CLOSED] The Beysharks Team

I hope we don't have to get our meeting approved.
Ok... IDK if i can go...

JBey (The Cool)
i sent my ID card to JBey. sooooooo is that ok?
It's fine, but camoclone will make the actual thing and you fill it out.
(Nov. 06, 2010  1:42 PM)earthleone234 Wrote: No offense. But I do not understand that. Beyblade is about fun, not beypoints or ranking systems. So, if we advertise a tournament that is not going to get beypoints, or getting an official event, can't we just do it for fun?

Wait, so do we have to get the meeting approved?
I think you can see through our glasses that you would be parasiting this website and this organisation ... We are trying to promote "our kind" of tournaments, and you would just be using this site to promote your own at the detriment of ours. One meeting can be fine, but the rest, no.

That is one of the reasons the idea of having teams and such topics has no real point for me ...
Oooooh. I get it.
Got two new beys, Lightning L Drago and Dark Gasher...Made this Combo- Lightning L Drago CH120 RF. So now main Beys are: Lightning L Drago CH120 RF
Storm Pegasis 100RF. About to buy some Metal Faces to make them top tier
hi! i'm on the team already and i prob shouldn't post this here. But i'm gettin an all new rare bey. Cyber Pegasus!XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
(Nov. 06, 2010  6:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2010  1:42 PM)earthleone234 Wrote: No offense. But I do not understand that. Beyblade is about fun, not beypoints or ranking systems. So, if we advertise a tournament that is not going to get beypoints, or getting an official event, can't we just do it for fun?

Wait, so do we have to get the meeting approved?
I think you can see through our glasses that you would be parasiting this website and this organisation ... We are trying to promote "our kind" of tournaments, and you would just be using this site to promote your own at the detriment of ours. One meeting can be fine, but the rest, no.

That is one of the reasons the idea of having teams and such topics has no real point for me ...
so the meetings we have must be approved i dont see why theres not going to be tournys and stuff at meetings
i would like to join
(Nov. 06, 2010  10:46 PM)StormHollow Wrote: Got two new beys, Lightning L Drago and Dark Gasher...Made this Combo- Lightning L Drago CH120 RF. So now main Beys are: Lightning L Drago CH120 RF
Storm Pegasis 100RF. About to buy some Metal Faces to make them top tier

dark gasher sucks have u battled with him yet
Ok, if you want to join, post ur information, man... It's what the rest of us did...

JBey
Read the first place.
(Nov. 06, 2010  11:35 PM)gianc6 Wrote: so the meetings we have must be approved i dont see why theres not going to be tournys and stuff at meetings
Not only did earthleone123 actually write that there would be tournaments but not for Beypoints in his post, but then that would mean that there is no reason this topic is in the WBO General forum.
@ROCKLEONROCKS
I only got Dark Gasher for its Spin track. And if you read carefully, I said i was using Storm Pegasis and Lightning L-Drago, I didnt mention i was using Dark Gasher.
Actually, I find it that the track and the tip are both pretty good. The track can change heights, and the tip, if you don't have B,SD,D, or WD, is actually a pretty good tip for stamina.

But this is spam. So please post somewhere else.
(Nov. 06, 2010  10:53 PM)kaekage898 Wrote: hi! i'm on the team already and i prob shouldn't post this here. But i'm gettin an all new rare bey. Cyber Pegasus!XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

(Nov. 07, 2010  2:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2010  11:35 PM)gianc6 Wrote: so the meetings we have must be approved i dont see why theres not going to be tournys and stuff at meetings
Not only did earthleone123 actually write that there would be tournaments but not for Beypoints in his post, but then that would mean that there is no reason this topic is in the WBO General forum.
ahh i see i must have overlooked that
So, we do have to get it approved? I'm confused.
Couldn't we just use the website? I thought this was a registration thread...

*I mean, to like, make meetings and stuff*
True ^^^
Guys!! Go to our website!! It's on the first post! Make an account and go to our fist meeting thread!
Ummm I cant print the ID because I dont have ink,so I made a small rough draft just telling you guys ill use this until I get some ink XD
EVERYONE. Please make an account on our website!
(Nov. 07, 2010  12:20 AM)JBey Wrote: Ok, if you want to join, post ur information, man... It's what the rest of us did...

JBey

i didnt im fugde monkey
you beysharks think you are all tough.you have my friend all scared if you want a real battle battle me and my companian earth eagle.my real name is daquan if you are looking for me i live in darby,pa.917 maple terrace.so if you are looking for the real deal look for us.

p.s.

i say us as me and my earth eagle cause we're one vessel.
Like anyone would go and stalk you
First Name:Branden
LocationGasphio
Type of Bey: (Attack, Defense, Stamina)Grinefence
Full Bey Name/PartsEeearth CapricornT125WD
LauncherConfusedtring Launcher w/ a launcher grip
Shoot:sliding
Questions/Comments:Can I have more than one bey or not cause i hace 2 good combosSmile
Libruhhh