[CLOSED] The Beysharks Team

Y cant you look at that thread i dont understand
(Nov. 01, 2010  9:52 PM)Leone the lion Wrote: Y cant you look at that thread i dont understand
You have not read the description of the Event Proposals forum then ... It is even in bold.
can i join

location-MD ft. washington
name-Justin
Age-12
favorite bey- counter leone
bey type- all rounded mostly defense
comment- going to get counter leone soon with a metal face i will always have leone with me my strategy is to plan things out study my foes bey parts and his launcher
custom bey-flame leone d125 wb
luancher- grip with string or regular with grip
shoot- depends on enemys shoot
@ Alphablader, you forgot your custom bey you use now.
Hey skaterforlife, should I accept him?
ok i changed it
i mean i love bein part of the bey sharks but what is the point of havin the team if we are not gonna meet?
we will prob make a thread to speak
I already put we might have a meeting soon. Do you not read??? lol Just kidding. But my parents are still deciding if I should. let's hope they say yes!!

Alpha Blader. Accepted
we have alot of people on this team!
Pff I'll crush you all with my Meteo L Drago >Gasp
Yeah we alllll believe that. *cough* sarcasm *cough*
can you quit?
caz i am lol this has no point...
You can if you really want to but I suggest waiting a week or two if you want to quit, because I think I'm going to have a meeting soon.
thanks i chaged leone to flame leone with energy ring leone fusion wheel flame spin track d125 and peformance tip black wb
@stormmetal101
im shaking in fear.. i have a meteo l drago too
well i ordered one dont have it yet
Everybody please ask your friends if they want to join. Just post their application under your username.
(Nov. 02, 2010  6:23 PM)Sub Zero Wrote: can you quit?
caz i am lol this has no point...

Explain how this team has "no point." :p
i got a new dark bull ! hey, leone, do u want to here my new bey customizations?
i do. ^ i can help you make them better too
ok cool! do u want to hear my mods or the original mods?
Yours of course.
ok, here are my mods
rock aries H145 b
Dark capricorn df145jb
storm bul ED145 S
flame gasher C145 FS
Dark sagittario DF145 sd
rock wolf M145 Q ( sux cause the spin track and performance tip sux)
comment on my beys plz
You should try Flame _______ DF145 SD or Storm Capricorn CH120 (120 mode) Q. If you get storm peg it will be better for attack. You could also try Rock Bull C145 B or SD
i'm gonna test that now.
bull combo u said is good rocks. i am running tests on the flame gasher df145 SD now