[CLOSED] The Beysharks Team

so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and by the way how do you get bp's
u enter a tourney
Earthleone I don't care how many people you have on your team, or if your beys customized, I will crush you and your team any day!
(Oct. 23, 2010  6:33 PM)Flame Wrote: Earthleone I don't care how many people you have on your team, or if your beys customized, I will crush you and your team any day!

my bey can beat yours in nothing flat! you can talk all you want but you better have the skill
i'm sending in another applacation...

name: chervaz
blade type: attack
launcher: left spin light launcher w/ grip
shoot: sliding shoot
parts: lightning L drago 100 RF
questions/comments: a basic combo but its crazy strong. plus it fells like im using my dragoon again...

stay spinning! LET IT RIP!!!
i am looking forward to battling the beysharks in the next tourney. good luck to all of you. i am not on a team but i am a descent blader. i only wish to battle the strongest among you.
I think you should let people in even if they dont have a set amount fo points....Not many tourneys are held around where some people live..
I agree with you, but we want strong bladers, right? So that's why I added the points thing.
(Oct. 23, 2010  6:33 PM)Flame Wrote: Earthleone I don't care how many people you have on your team, or if your beys customized, I will crush you and your team any day!

That day will be November 6th. If you could, at the tourney, try to set me up with battling you, because when I'm this pumped, I will do anything.
So, if somebody, after another tournament, gets less than 1020 Beypoints, even you, earthleone234, they are expulsed from the team, hah ?
(Oct. 24, 2010  1:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So, if somebody, after another tournament, gets less than 1020 Beypoints, even you, earthleone234, they are expulsed from the team, hah ?

no. thtas how many they have to have to join.
However, earthleone234 wants strong Bladers in his team. If the limit of 1020 Beypoints is only for entry, that means that people could eventually go lower than that level and the team would therefore not have "strong" Bladers anymore.
(Oct. 24, 2010  3:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: However, earthleone234 wants strong Bladers in his team. If the limit of 1020 Beypoints is only for entry, that means that people could eventually go lower than that level and the team would therefore not have "strong" Bladers anymore.

not true. the points may go down but everyone loses a battle. low points doesn't nessicarily mean a low class blader
You could go very low though, it depends who you lose to. Anyway, it was a sort of suggestion to earthleone234 to think about that limit and what can happen in the future.
Beypoints don't exactly determine strong bladers... there are strong bladers out there that just don't bother with the whole beypoint thing.

But what's the point of having "strong bladers" when you can't put these bladers to any use? Most of us are spread about the world anyway.
exactaly kinda unless earth leon makes tourney holders at differnet places around the world
(Oct. 24, 2010  6:20 AM)RFkid Wrote: Beypoints don't exactly determine strong bladers... there are strong bladers out there that just don't bother with the whole beypoint thing.

But what's the point of having "strong bladers" when you can't put these bladers to any use? Most of us are spread about the world anyway.

Exactly my words, this is so true. Like some people just cant get around to it.
First Name:Michael
Type of Bey: Attack
Full Bey Name/Parts: storm pegaus
Launcher:?
Shoot:sliding shoot
Questions/Comments:i am geting my l-drago next mouth.so i am not going to make a combo yet
Ummmm....What parts Chocked_2? Is it Lightning L-Drago 100RF? Elaborate..
(Oct. 24, 2010  9:36 PM)Akel Wrote: Ummmm....What parts Chocked_2? Is it Lightning L-Drago 100RF? Elaborate..
i don't know yet because i haven't got it yet
Sooo....you don't have either beyblades and your trying to make a combo with beys you don't have. Tired *Face Palm*
(Oct. 24, 2010  10:06 PM)rockyaqurio Wrote: first name:emily
Type of Bey:, Defense
Full Bey Name/Parts:rock aqurio
Launcher:normal
Shoot:normal
Questions/Comments:i am flamegashers lil sis

Ok umm...look on the packet where you got your beyblade from and check the "numbers" and "letters" on there.
wait, i thought the whole beypoint thing wasn't happening in the U.S.
(Oct. 24, 2010  10:22 PM)genbbladelovr Wrote: wait, i thought the whole beypoint thing wasn't happening in the U.S.
... Our Beypoint System is absolutely not affiliated with TAKARA-TOMY's, and Hasbro will never bring TAKARA-TOMY's either, at least not with the Beypointer.
(Oct. 24, 2010  9:50 PM)flamegasher Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2010  9:36 PM)Akel Wrote: Ummmm....What parts Chocked_2? Is it Lightning L-Drago 100RF? Elaborate..
i don't know yet because i haven't got it yet

If you don't have the parts, how could it be a combo you use?
This is actually going on very nicely, so what the hey.
First NameGrinougie
Type of Bey: (Attack, Defense, Stamina): All, Satmina/Defense
Full Bey Name/Parts: In my Sig, Oh and Earth Bull DF145WD
Launcher:Beylauncher and Beylauncher-L
Shoot: Specialty (Nova Strike)
Questions/Comments: Very good at combo making, Can adapt to anything, Unstoppable XD