[CLOSED] The Beysharks Team

Uncustomized beys? Chocked_2. Does your Rock Gasher has a WB? If so id probally say....
Rock Aries C145/ED145 WB.
(Oct. 22, 2010  10:17 PM)Akel Wrote: Uncustomized beys? Chocked_2. Does your Rock Gasher has a WB? If so id probally say....
Rock Aries C145/ED145 WB.

thanks dude! i will definatly try. i made an awesome combo with ares spin track and wolfs perormance tip. it never lost.
You can just Re-Post your application.
(Oct. 22, 2010  10:23 PM)earthleone234 Wrote: You can just Re-Post your application.

i wil but i wanna find capricorn and gasher parts list first
i do not need to have a team from the wbo, because i already have a team called the RIPPLETS, and we pwn! so we will crucsh u at any tournament!
ripplets forever
(Oct. 22, 2010  10:35 PM)gingman4432 Wrote: i do not need to have a team from the wbo, because i already have a team called the RIPPLETS, and we pwn! so we will crucsh u at any tournament!
ripplets forever

i can beat you like a dish towel!
(Oct. 22, 2010  10:35 PM)gingman4432 Wrote: i do not need to have a team from the wbo, because i already have a team called the RIPPLETS, and we pwn! so we will crucsh u at any tournament!
ripplets forever

I can crush all of your team.
(Oct. 22, 2010  9:46 PM)mchlbant Wrote: Sound like you're using the super attack stadium. It's almost as bad as hasbro stadiums.

The Super Attack stadium is still legal for play apparently. It should be better than the PTW or Super Vortex anyway...

BTW as far as I know Ray isn't a top-tier attack wheel as of now...
k i posted before and now have my specific beys
name:Robby
launcher: standard grip w/ bb assembly tool
my beys are all different types

rock capricorn c145 B
storm gasher DF145 S
dark aries DF145 JB
flame sagittario ED145 FS
rock Wolf M145 Q
I suggest just using Rock Capricorn C145B. I guess its ok for defence.
Hahah all these people talking about who is better on a forum thats supposed to be for joining the team only, and its not even an OFFICIAL team XD
I don't see the point in having this thread still breathing. It is pointless and if you can't actually meet, it won't be successful.
(Oct. 23, 2010  1:25 AM)Dan Wrote: I don't see the point in having this thread still breathing. It is pointless and if you can't actually meet, it won't be successful.

Thats what i was thinking but i guess it would kinda be discrimnating b/c they might get together in the future. They are probably all 8-12 so its fun to them and they arent really hurting anyone i guess
(Oct. 23, 2010  1:55 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Thats what i was thinking but i guess it would kinda be discrimnating b/c they might get together in the future. They are probably all 8-12 so its fun to them and they arent really hurting anyone i guess

Im not 8-12 Chocked_2. I just did it because I can... BTW your post are kinda off topic Smile.
(Oct. 23, 2010  2:07 AM)Akel Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2010  1:55 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Thats what i was thinking but i guess it would kinda be discrimnating b/c they might get together in the future. They are probably all 8-12 so its fun to them and they arent really hurting anyone i guess

Im not 8-12 Chocked_2. I just did it because I can... BTW your post are kinda off topic Smile.

Actually its not b/c its replying to a post that i agreed with, which was talking about the status OF this thread. If u have anything else to say PM me. Dont cause more spam to this thread
(Oct. 22, 2010  9:42 PM)earthleone234 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2010  9:14 PM)RFkid Wrote: Earthleone234... in response to your post xD

... Ray is a top tier attack wheel. If you want to see its effectiveness against a top tier Defense combo, look here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh9Vk8RylN4
Don't worry I'm not a noob when it comes to beyblades xD

Well, thats impressive, but they used 145 and SD not C145 and WB

so im still deciding

... Are you serious? The video clearly states they're using C145WB . Which is top tier. 145 SD isn't even that great.
(Oct. 23, 2010  4:50 AM)RFkid Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2010  9:14 PM)RFkid Wrote: Earthleone234... in response to your post xD

... Ray is a top tier attack wheel. If you want to see its effectiveness against a top tier Defense combo, look here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh9Vk8RylN4

so im still deciding

... Are you serious? The video clearly states they're using C145WB . Which is top tier. 145 SD isn't even that great.

Actually 145SD is a great if not top tier combo for stamina/defense type beys so can be very much useful for both stamina and defense in one bey.
145SD is only for Stamina ...
(Oct. 23, 2010  4:55 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2010  4:50 AM)RFkid Wrote:

so im still deciding

Actually 145SD is a great if not top tier combo for stamina/defense type beys so can be very much useful for both stamina and defense in one bey.

I stand corrected about 145SD's usefulness.
However that is not my main point. My point is that the video demonstrates MF EarthBull C145WB, and not MF EarthBull 145SD. And he says that the video used 145SD? He seems to be able to read english very fluently... O.o
I know it says that but ON the video they used 145 SD. But, it is true that the combo they used IN the video is still a decent stamina type...

ANNOUNCMENT: The following isn't for the bladers that are already in the team. In order to apply, you MUST have ATLEAST 1,020 beypoints on WBO not on a beypointer. Again this requirment doesn't affect the people that already signed up.

THANK YOU
(Oct. 23, 2010  12:55 PM)earthleone234 Wrote: I know it says that but ON the video they used 145 SD. But, it is true that the combo they used IN the video is still a decent stamina type...

ANNOUNCMENT: The following isn't for the bladers that are already in the team. In order to apply, you MUST have ATLEAST 1,020 beypoints on WBO not on a beypointer. Again this requirment doesn't affect the people that already signed up.

THANK YOU

what!!!!!???? there are no tournaments where i am! my storm sagittario ED145 FS has never lost a battle!
Is that the bey you are using? And that announcment doesn't refer to you, so you don't have to have the # of points.
(Oct. 23, 2010  4:43 PM)earthleone234 Wrote: Is that the bey you are using? And that announcment doesn't refer to you, so you don't have to have the # of points.

yes, thats my most used bey. so does that mean i'm on?! yay!
Application:

First Name:tony
Type of Bey: (Attack, Defense, Stamina):balance
Full Bey Name/Parts:name;dark wolf, parts;df145 + fs
Launcher:grip launcher
Shoot:normal
Questions/Comments:please choose me i really want to beyblade especially on a team

[/b]
(Oct. 22, 2010  10:44 PM)earthleone234 Wrote:
ripplets forever

I can crush all of your team.
i agree w/ earthleon he can beat u any day any time (i think?depends where u live)
(Oct. 23, 2010  5:47 PM)twinwolf Wrote: Application:

First Name:tony
Type of Bey: (Attack, Defense, Stamina):balance
Full Bey Name/Parts:name;dark wolf, parts;df145 + fs
Launcher:grip launcher
Shoot:normal
Questions/Comments:please choose me i really want to beyblade especially on a team

[/b]

u dont have 1,020 bp