[CLOSED] The Beysharks Team

(Oct. 22, 2010  1:17 AM)Jacksonian Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2010  1:15 AM)earthleone234 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2010  1:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Keep the testing either to yourself, or to a topic in the Beyblade Customziations forum. This is for apparently creating a non-unified team across the whole huge island that is America.

But I can send them the test results, right?

I'm pretty sure they know how their beys function right? (hopefully no offence).

True but by testing their beyblades, I can confirm if they are on the team or not.
(Oct. 22, 2010  12:20 AM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote: do you guys think i should join this team. i am kinda an experienced blader but i was thinking of joining

It's up to you dude, if you don't, let the rivalry begin!!
You better have an attack stadium or else your "tests" will mean nothing at all.
(Oct. 22, 2010  1:27 AM)mchlbant Wrote: You better have an attack stadium or else your "tests" will mean nothing at all.

Yup, because using a PTW doesnt say anything, Only takara and sonokong work.

And why would u say ur mediocre if ur trying to get people to join ur team? A bit discouraging if u ask me...
(Oct. 22, 2010  1:31 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2010  1:27 AM)mchlbant Wrote: You better have an attack stadium or else your "tests" will mean nothing at all.

And why would u say ur mediocre if ur trying to get people to join ur team? A bit discouraging if u ask me...

I say it because I'm new at this. I don't know what it's called, but it's like the clear one with peg in the middle, but it's blue, and it's a TT
(Oct. 22, 2010  12:20 AM)Akel Wrote: Oh, well then I sliding shoot when its a defensive type or stamina but regular shot vs attack.

Edit: Oh yeah and the Bey Launcher

When you say bey launcher, do you mean string or the light launcher? Because I don't have a Left Spin string launcher.
Cool...im in. I would have told you to put a Metal Face on it but you said you didn't have any so yeah...Woot! Are there any ranks within this team?
First Name: Andrew
Type of Bey: Attack
Full Bey Name/Parts: Ray Unicorno 100 RF
Launcher: Hasbro BeyLauncher + Launcher Grip
Shoot: Sliding Shoot
Questions/Comments: Lol some of you guys have horrible combos -__-
(Oct. 22, 2010  4:42 AM)RFkid Wrote: First Name: Andrew

hmm like who?
(Oct. 22, 2010  4:42 AM)RFkid Wrote: First Name: Andrew

I don't have Ray Unicorno Gasp So, you could describe it's performance, or make a video.
(Oct. 22, 2010  1:31 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:

It is discouraging, isn't it? Well that means that I can only take bladers who trust.
Here are the members:
Jake
Danny
Steven
AJ
Dean
Akel
Adam
Ryan
Niko
first name:isaac
type of bey:defense
Full Bey Name/Parts:earth bull 145wd
lancher:sliding shoot
questions/comments:these r good combos
Aight, I'll test ya as soon as goldflamescorp7 gets to my house.
who me?
um.......wow but alright
dude r u there?
darkbladea is online!
someone anwser me!
i'll sign-up...

name: chervaz
blade type: attack
launcher: left spin launcher w/ grip
shoot: sliding shoot
parts: lightning L drago 100 RF
questions/comments: i have almost 10 years of expeirence so i got skillz...

stay spinning! LET IT RIP!!!
Earthleone234... in response to your post xD

... Ray is a top tier attack wheel. If you want to see its effectiveness against a top tier Defense combo, look here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh9Vk8RylN4
Don't worry I'm not a noob when it comes to beyblades xD
(Oct. 22, 2010  9:14 PM)RFkid Wrote: Earthleone234... in response to your post xD

... Ray is a top tier attack wheel. If you want to see its effectiveness against a top tier Defense combo, look here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh9Vk8RylN4
Don't worry I'm not a noob when it comes to beyblades xD

Well, thats impressive, but they used 145 and SD not C145 and WB

so im still deciding
Sound like you're using the super attack stadium. It's almost as bad as hasbro stadiums.
MF Lighting L-Drago CH120? How is that a horrible combo? Its top teir.
name: robby
beys: flame sagitario
dark wolf
rock aries
rock gasher
storm capricorn
questions: what r ur beys?
(Oct. 22, 2010  9:46 PM)mchlbant Wrote: Sound like you're using the super attack stadium. It's almost as bad as hasbro stadiums.

Your point? It's still a TT stadium.
o btw i have a starter kit launcher with grip
(Oct. 22, 2010  9:56 PM)kaekage898 Wrote: name: robby
dark wolf
rock aries
rock gasher
storm capricorn

What is your bey combination? I cannot accept you without a specific customization.
(Oct. 22, 2010  9:58 PM)earthleone234 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2010  9:46 PM)mchlbant Wrote: Sound like you're using the super attack stadium. It's almost as bad as hasbro stadiums.

Well the super attack stadium isn't as good as the Attack Stadium. Attack stadium is the best one so far but the super attack stadium isnt as good as it..
(Oct. 22, 2010  10:02 PM)earthleone234 Wrote:
dark wolf
rock aries
rock gasher
storm capricorn

What is your bey combination? I cannot accept you without a specific customization.

wolf df145fs
sagitario c145s
aries ED(dont remember performance tip)
all my beys are in the same custimization they came. i dont know gashers and capricorns at the moment but again they are same as they came
(Oct. 22, 2010  10:04 PM)Akel Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2010  9:58 PM)earthleone234 Wrote:

Well the super attack stadium isn't as good as the Attack Stadium. Attack stadium is the best one so far but the super attack stadium isnt as good as it..

It's the only one I can use so I guess we'll have to deal with it.
(Oct. 22, 2010  10:07 PM)kaekage898 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2010  10:02 PM)earthleone234 Wrote:
dark wolf
rock aries
rock gasher
storm capricorn

wolf df145fs
sagitario c145s
aries ED(dont remember performance tip)
all my beys are in the same custimization they came. i dont know gashers and capricorns at the moment but again they are same as they came

Figure out what a good combo is and apply later, please. Thank You.
k. ill make combos later