(CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!!

Poll: how is it

awesome!!
57.43%
the best!
2.97%
good
12.87%
not bad
7.92%
where is jacksonian or nano again?
18.81%
Total: 100% 101 vote(s)
pls wait for the sig and avatar
flaminglibra02,here is your new avatar and sig!:
sig:
[Image: glg.png]
[Image: heez.png]

tell me anything you wanna change!
yay!thanks!!!!
summer is finally here,and i have an announcement:give me allot of request,as in ALLOT,and i can make it in no time.but remember,check the op for info if im busy,open,and (which may happen)close for the meantime

regards,BBP9
text-kaihitwari the best blader
beyblade-galaxy pegasus on right hand of kai and bigbang pegasus on left hand of kai

back ground-i want space with solar system other than ours
here you go,kai hitwari,im so sorry because i cant make kai hold the two beyblade:
[Image: heheheel.png]

ask me anything you wanna change
oh yeah,new rule: if you are not going to use my creations,then i will close this shop,because it is very irritating
and very disrespectful
i want the image of kai from season-3
and i want nature image back with metal fusion team
sorry i want a new sig with text is--( i am awesome blader and my name is venkat.i can do customizations very tough.and just my age is 13.)

i want season-3 kai with tyson on right and jinka hagane on left and brooklyn on side of tyson and sasumuke on side of jinka hagane.

the back ground should be forest and those members should be with theIR BEYBLADES.
hmm,nice avatars and sigs.you are improving
great news,every body!

i can make animated sigs,yes,that's right!but the prob is that its only the thing like my sig now

so make request!
oh,and kai hitwari's sig:
[Image: lllo.png]

can i request something?

can i have nightmare rex at the left side,and bakushin susanoo on the right?my user name on the middle and flashing like yours.and the background is like mine.

here are the pics: thank you!
im on it!
ok done:
[Image: ll.gif]
your welcome!
phew,i was able to make kai hitwari's version 3 sig,and it made me tired

here it is:
[Image: hhh.gif]
please make me an avatar with kai with dranzor and dragoon on left and right to kai. please make it fast.
it should be text with venkash hitwari.
on it!
here it is:
[Image: kkkw.png]

hope you like it!
UMM... How can i put this there not the greatest no ofence but i got a examples a surgestion and a examples so year don't it personal
But can i have a sign!
Just tell me what to do!
I want it to have like a Z with caps and levi all in caps and like rock leone setting with other things make it work!
wait,i dont understand,you want the Z in caps,or something else?and you want rock leone
Can I get a signature?
I'd like-
Text- Raigeko13 in the LightningVolt font if you have it . If not then make it with another cool font Tongue_out
Picture- http://img98.imageshack.us/i/raigeko.png/ I want him over kind of to the right Grin
Background- http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=lightnin...0#/d10cbgz Can you make it with this?
Thanks! Grin
On it!
Hi, can I have a request!
Something with Storm Aquario and Earth Virgo on it and says Korinzu flashing under each one.