CLOSED FOR NOW please lock until further notice

Put me on the yes list for now
dont ask to be put on the yes list if you cant go EE, you dont sound very sure haha
Well put me on the yes list cause I'm sure unless something happens at the last minute
Remember maybe'ers saturday im clearing the list! ask your guardians now so you dont get taken off!
i can high chance go
so do you want to be put on the list?
I said off the mabye list until I'm sure plz
(Aug. 25, 2011  4:51 AM)ShortyVybe Wrote: so do you want to be put on the list?

ya
(Aug. 25, 2011  1:32 PM)Ethan37066 Wrote: I said off the mabye list until I'm sure plz
ill take you off when i clear the list on saturday
shold i bring my MFB standard statium?
1 MORE PERSON!!! COME ON I WANT A BEYSLAY 4!!!! BUMPIDEE BUMPY BUMP BUMP!!!! Ok......... Do you already have the prizes? If not may I suggest a Ray Gil Booster?
bump is like something you post when you want your thread to go on the top of the thread list. its like bumping it to the top
oh i see know also too i was wondering that too thnx for clearing it up. so have u figured wat the prizes r going to be in the tourney?
ill let people know once i get 8 people on the going list.
ok then so that is close to 8. what would u do if 8 people dont come to the tourney. would u have to cancel it?
It wouldn't be official
i think my friend can prob go his name is avian20
(Aug. 27, 2011  8:58 PM)TheMrblade2000 Wrote: i think my friend can prob go his name is avian20

Are you sure he can go?
(Aug. 27, 2011  9:32 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2011  8:58 PM)TheMrblade2000 Wrote: i think my friend can prob go his name is avian20

Are you sure he can go?

no i am not compleatly sure at all ill txt him and here is his youtube:
there will be 8 people its just a matter of when. i have enough friends i personally know that will help me get to 8 if i dont get enough on here. so my tournaments will never be cancelled unless iget hurt or something
he says he can go but hes gonna tr to post soon
ill get him on the list