CLOSED FOR NOW!!Character Ideas for people with stories to write!

So yeah
basically what the title tells you
One way that you can help out is to post new characters for people who have writer`s block. and also, you can post your own characters for others to use
DO NOT USE OTHER PEOPLES CHARACTERS WITHOUT PERMISSION!
Also, post your characters beyblade and what it does (include ALL parts name)
Here are some now
Name: Rei Masaro
Beyblade: Ray Driger W100MSF(metal semi flat)
Special move
Metal slash, Driger Bite
Rei is a big fan of Rei Kon. he even renamed himself to be one of rei kon's top fans
His bey was a gift from Rei, and he always keeps it near himself.
So name, special move, bey, and description (doesn't have to be what he looks like)
and also, when taking a name
post that you are taking the name
so other people won't have a bunch of the exact everything
Character list:
Luke______
Nova Pegasis BD100(boost disk)RF/S(rubber flat/sharp)
Special: Nova Explosion, Pegasis Fury
SOLD, DO NOT USE
Escolpio description: Death wheel is a thin sharp metal wheel with a lot of stamina and attack. It's a stamina type.
He's bey inject poisen and cut of parts of the other bey.
Special move: Death slash, Escolpio terror desert attack
Metal slash, Driger Bite
Rei is a big fan of Rei Kon. he even renamed himself to be one of rei kon's top fans
His bey was a gift from Rei, and he always keeps it near himself.
Beyblade's description:
The bey is equipped with a black, metal face that has the gemios pattern engraved on it, the lines of the pattern silver.
The gemios ring has a deep purple/violet like color, and the flames a matted silver.
Midnight basically has the same appearance as Hasbro's midnight wheel, though darker shade of silver on the metal.
The change 120 track is the same color as the gemios wheel, but is the same as the normal track.
MSD is metal semi defense, which is like metal spike, but wider, like semi defense. the area above it is a pearly white.
Special move: Double Magnum Assault ( An attack performed at launch that when preformed correctly, creates a double image of the bey that hits the opposition while the other does the same from the opposite side.)

Character's description: Bunkatsu Hōhō is an average guy in his late teens, dressed in the most casual clothes you'll see, he's not much of anything to look at, but a great person to be around...usually. he has messy, slightly shaggy hair, and has basically no facial hair whatsoever.

Though he was always pretty friendly, when it came to competition, every loss took a toll on his psyche, making him feel like he had to win more. he began getting very aggressive when he played games with others, eventually to the point where only he enjoyed it. it also began making his friends not like him as much, since he seemed kind of two faced, only being kind to them out of competitive situation.

Valen appearance: shaggy dark blond hair. gray eyes. rarely smiles. wears a blood red scarf that covers his face with a black vest and a white top underneath with a gold heart in the middle of the shirt. long pants torn at the bottom. shoes are red black white gold trim.

Valen description: Valen a 17 yr old boy who at a young age learned the true meaning of being a blader.He is a very cold person and takes a while to earn his trust but if you prove your self to him he will fight to protect his friends. He uses the love he has for his bey and the sport to defeat his foes. He may under stand the power of love but until he applies 100% it to his blading he will never know the true power of his bey.
This character is the dark side of Valen.

name: Hama Side (i crack myself up hehe!jk)

Bey(his bey is the dark form of cupid): Blood Reaper S100(Scythe) FP (Flat Pursuit)

Special MoveGrineath bringer,Soul seal slash, and(the most powerfull of the three) Hateful Slash barrage!

Hama AppearanceUnhappyall most the same as Valen but with some color and hair differences) hair is up in the air because of and dark aura around him.hair color is crimson red. the whites of his eyes turn black the the gray part of his eye turns red. he rips off the shirt with the heart on it but keeps the vest and scarf.

Hama description: this is Valen when he begins to sub-come to hate and his bey and his personality transform. his bey becomes more like a smash attack bey unlike his balance/ mild attack bey from before. there is no way Valen to take control of this form, the only thing he can do is let all the hate run out or wait until Hama destroys everything in his path. unless Valen learns how to use the power of love to its fullest ability he will always transform when he feels just a little hate.
Description Of Beyblader: Brown/Black Hair And he is Austrailian he Has a black Jacket With Spikes On his Shoulders His pants Is light Blue And He Has Red Shoes (Like Ginga)
Bey Description: Jade Zeophyr Is A Balance Type
The Metal Wheel Is green With 3 Red spots on The Sides
Special Move:Jaden Meteor Slash,Raging Infinity Pulse
Beyblade type: attack
Beyblade's description: Shadow is lightweight at only 31g and a bit small with two Katana shapped jagged wings giving great smash, Assassin is a black clear wheel weighing 3g, the face bolt is that of a ninja holding a ninja star. the way this bey fights is like a ninja, it is stealthy and accurate
Description Of Beyblader: Tauro Is the cousin of benkei and he is 13 he once saw him beyblading in the water tournament with kenta.
And he tought i want a bey!
And From his angerness A bey appeared.
he has black hair a blue vest and big black pants
and red shoes.

Bey Description: the mercury wheel is Grey and is shaped like Fire in the outside and some rays near the middle in the inside. The clear wheel is Black and is a Flame. F135I(Fireblaze 135 ) is a Red 135 with 12 Flames on it . I(Indistructible) is a Phoenix feather. The facebolt is red with a Black Phoenix and Flames behind. Is a very powerfull bey, and one of the strongest. Is so strong that even Ryuga thinks he may lose and gets worried, the bey has a way to strike fear in opponents and will crush beys.

Zero description: He is a 15 year old guy. No one knows nothing about him. Is a very evil guy. Zero is very strong blader and always is blading. He found Mercury Phoenix when he was 6 years old. He was in a volcano and a giant Flame appeared in front. The volcano erupted and his family died but Phoenix saved him. He was the only one who survived. Since then he is all evil.

Special Move: Eruption Fireblaze. Flames appear in the stadium and then Mercury Phoenix Makes a giant Fireblaze . The blaze in his track get bigger.
first come first serve
And when taking a character
PM the one who posted it
Im first

Character:

Name: Briel
Bey: Green Libra 100WB ( Green is like rock but bigger and green)
Description: He is like 13. He is a very strong blader and wants to get much stronger. Libra comes from the sky and sice Briel found it he wears all green: Green jacket, green pants, greenshoes, green hair, green skin.
Special move: Green tornado. The bey makes a green tornado making all things green and then blow the opponent bey away.

Briel is 13 year old. From little he is beyblading. His bey was flame libra. When he was 6 there was a big explotion in his town and his fathers die. Since then he have been around the world beyblading and getting strong. In a town Green Libra felt from the sky hit him in the head. Flame libra disapered. When trainign with the very powerfull Green Libra 100WB the bey caused an explotion that turn him green.
Since then he uses his clothes all green.

thats all
are you sure?
this thread will allow other people to use your character
do that mean i can really make my own character?
Here is other character.
Name: (No one know his name so they just call him Whirpool)
Bey: Whirpool Poseidon T120 RB
Look: Blue jeans, white T-shirt, blue jacket, blue hair.

Bey description: The metal wheel whirpool is blue and is shaped like whirpool waves in the outside and some pop up waves near the middle in the inside. The clear wheel is blue and is a whirpool. T120 (trident 120) is a blue 120 with four small gold tridents. RB (rubber ball) is a rubber ball. The facebolt is blue with a gold trident and two waves behind. Is a very powerfull bey.

Whirpool description: He is a 15 year old mysterious guy. No one knows nothing about him. Is a very good guy but no one talks with him. Whirpool is very strong blader and always is blading. He found Whirpool Poseidon when he was 8 yaers old. He was in a ship and a giant whirpool appear in front. The ship sunk and all his family died. He was the only one who survived. Under the sea he found his bey. Since then he is all mysterious.

Special Move: Giant Golden Whirpool. Appears water in the stadium and then Whirpool Poseidon Makes a giant whirpool . The tridents in his track get bigger.
(Jan. 22, 2011  5:55 PM)brielyranger Wrote: Here is other character you can use.

Name: (No one know his name so they just call him Whirpool)
Bey: Whirpool Poseidon T120 RB
Look: Blue jeans, white T-shirt, blue jacket, blue hair.

Bey description: The metal wheel whirpool is blueand is shaped like whirpool waves in the outside and some pop up waves near the middle in the inside. The clear wheel is blue and is a whirpool. T120 (trident 120) is a blue 120 with four small gold tridents. RB (rubber ball) is a rubber ball. The facebolt is blue with a gold trident and two waves behind. Is a very powerfull bey.

Whirpool description: He is a 15 year old mysterious guy. No one knows nothing about him. Is a very good guy but no one talks with him. Whirpool is very strong blader and always is blading. He found Whirpool Poseidon when he was 8 yaers old. He was in a ship and a giant whirpool appear in front. The ship sunk and all his family died. He was the only one who survived. Under the sea he found his bey. Since then he is all mysterious.

Special Move: Giant Golden Whirpool. Appears water in the stadium and then Whirpool Poseidon Makes a giant whirpool . The tridents in his track get bigger.
Nice but how does this answer my question?
Well, i made one:
Name: Tsetsui Karagi
Bey: Death Escolpio 85S
Tsetsui description: Nobody know what he looks like, cause he cover up all of he's body, except his eyes. His eyes is brown. He is an egyptian. he is very strong.
Escolpio description: Death wheel is a thin sharp metal wheel with a lot of stamina and attack. It's a stamina type.
He's bey inject poisen and cut of parts of the other bey.
Special move: Death slash, Escolpio terror desert attack
That was not an answer to your question.
Srry guys i just got on
eblader no you don't make your own character
you can either post a character to let other people use OR
take a character that you want
but when taking it
you have to post that you are taking it
All right theres a problem
no one is posting
this is a pretty good Idea to avoid character suggestion spam in topics.
figured I'd like seeing something of mine in action. whether you use it or not, here it is...
feel free to add on backstory, attacks or whatever if you want. Just keep the basics like the blade there if you use it.
Make sure to ask ME permission first..

Name: Bunkatsu Hōhō
Beyblade: Midnight Gemios CH120MSD
Beyblade type: Balance
Beyblade's description:
The bey is equipped with a black, metal face that has the gemios pattern engraved on it, the lines of the pattern silver.
The gemios ring has a deep purple/violet like color, and the flames a matted silver.
Midnight basically has the same appearance as Hasbro's midnight wheel, though darker shade of silver on the metal.
The change 120 track is the same color as the gemios wheel, but is the same as the normal track.
MSD is metal semi defense, which is like metal spike, but wider, like semi defense. the area above it is a pearly white.
Special move: Double Magnum Assault ( An attack performed at launch that when preformed correctly, creates a double image of the bey that hits the opposition while the other does the same from the opposite side.)

Character's description: Bunkatsu Hōhō is an average guy in his late teens, dressed in the most casual clothes you'll see, he's not much of anything to look at, but a great person to be around...usually. he has messy, slightly shaggy hair, and has basically no facial hair whatsoever.

Though he was always pretty friendly, when it came to competition, every loss took a toll on his psyche, making him feel like he had to win more. he began getting very aggressive when he played games with others, eventually to the point where only he enjoyed it. it also began making his friends not like him as much, since he seemed kind of two faced, only being kind to them out of competitive situation.
name: Valen Tine (hehe get it!!)
bey: Sonic Cupid HW145 (heart wall) SRF (sonic rubber flat)
Special move: Sonic Heart Stopper, Sonic Heart Blast,and (the strongest of the three) Love Wall Rush

Valen appearance: shaggy dark blond hair. gray eyes. rarely smiles. wears a blood red scarf that covers his face with a black vest and a white top underneath with a gold heart in the middle of the shirt. long pants torn at the bottom. shoes are red black white gold trim.

Valen description: Valen a 17 yr old boy who at a young age learned the true meaning of being a blader.He is a very cold person and takes a while to earn his trust but if you prove your self to him he will fight to protect his friends. He uses the love he has for his bey and the sport to defeat his foes. He may under stand the power of love but until he applies 100% it to his blading he will never know the true power of his bey.
This character is the dark side of Valen.

name: Hama Side (i crack myself up hehe!jk)

Bey(his bey is the dark form of cupid): Blood Reaper S100(Scythe) FP (Flat Pursuit)

Special MoveGrineath bringer,Soul seal slash, and(the most powerfull of the three) Hateful Slash barrage!

Hama AppearanceUnhappyall most the same as Valen but with some color and hair differences) hair is up in the air because of and dark aura around him.hair color is crimson red. the whites of his eyes turn black the the gray part of his eye turns red. he rips off the shirt with the heart on it but keeps the vest and scarf.

Hama description: this is Valen when he begins to sub-come to hate and his bey and his personality transform. his bey becomes more like a smash attack bey unlike his balance/ mild attack bey from before. there is no way Valen to take control of this form, the only thing he can do is let all the hate run out or wait until Hama destroys everything in his path. unless Valen learns how to use the power of love to its fullest ability he will always transform when he feels just a little hate.
okay i changed the rules
just PM me what character you want
and ill see if anyone else got it
(Feb. 01, 2011  4:08 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: okay i changed the rules
just PM me what character you want
and ill see if anyone else got it
Um, it's actually more fair to PM the creator of the character instead of you, or else people might start seeing their characters in stories they don't want them in. like me, for example.

EDIT: wait just a MINUTE here! you just sold my character without permission! at least, that's what it looks like on the chart! I could just be reading it wrong, but the chart is very vague. there's just a SOLD: DO NOT USE above a load of the names, with mine under it. if you sold it, please inform me.
yes ok i will do that
thanks for the reminder
also i think they should PM me too cuz then i will take it off the list
i now one
Name:Verua
Bey: Jade Zeophyr MWS145 MFS
(Metal Wing Smash) (Metal Flat Spike)
Description of the beyblader: Brown/Black Haired Austrailian Guy From The street (and he is a gothic)
Beyblade Description: Jade Zeophyr is an Balance Type The metal Wheel Jade Is Green Whit Three Red spots on The sides.
Note: Verua is a boy
Special Move:Crystal Meteor Slash,Infinity Rage Pulse
Name: Verua (boy)
Bey: Jade Zeophyr MWS145 MFS
(Metal Wing Smash) (Metal Flat Spike)
Description Of Beyblader: Brown/Black Hair And he is Austrailian he Has a black Jacket With Spikes On his Shoulders His pants Is light Blue And He Has Red Shoes (Like Ginga)
Bey Description: Jade Zeophyr Is A Balance Type
The Metal Wheel Is green With 3 Red spots on The Sides
Special Move:Jaden Meteor Slash,Raging Infinity Pulse
Thanks for the character!
yay
shouldnt the "Create your own Beyblade MFB character" count for this? im not sure
any ways here are mine that i made a while ago
Name: Tauro
Bey: Heliotrope Taurus EH145 (Eternal Horns) MSD (Metal Sharp Defense)
Type: Balance
Description Of Beyblader: Tauro Is the cousin of benkei and he is 13 he once saw him beyblading in the water tournament with kenta.
And he tought i want a bey!
And From his angerness A bey appeared.
he has black hair a blue vest and big black pants
and red shoes.
also adding a character i used in a story:
Name:Will
BeyGrinestruction centipede U130 JXF
Special moveTongue_outoison slash
Will wears dark red pants and shirt.
ok thanks for the extra characters!
anyone want to get a character?
here are some i made a while ago
also maybe you should put the maker of the character above the character

oh and here is the character description for blade
Character's description: Wolf has been trained like a Samurai and a ninja,
he wears a basic men's kimono, and has a katana with a 4 foot long blade. this is all we no about him
HOPE THIS HELPS!!!

Name:Zero
Bey: Mercury Phoenix
Look: Black jeans, grey T-shirt, black jacket, black hair(avatar).

Bey Description: the mercury wheel is Grey and is shaped like Fire in the outside and some rays near the middle in the inside. The clear wheel is Black and is a Flame. F135I(Fireblaze 135 ) is a Red 135 with 12 Flames on it . I(Indistructible) is a Phoenix feather. The facebolt is red with a Black Phoenix and Flames behind. Is a very powerfull bey, and one of the strongest. Is so strong that even Ryuga thinks he may lose and gets worried, the bey has a way to strike fear in opponents and will crush beys.

Zero description: He is a 15 year old guy. No one knows nothing about him. Is a very evil guy. Zero is very strong blader and always is blading. He found Mercury Phoenix when he was 6 years old. He was in a volcano and a giant Flame appeared in front. The volcano erupted and his family died but Phoenix saved him. He was the only one who survived. Since then he is all evil.

Special Move: Eruption Fireblaze. Flames appear in the stadium and then Mercury Phoenix Makes a giant Fireblaze . The blaze in his track get bigger.

He is a evil guy.

PLEASE MAKE HIM CRUSH A LOT OF BEYS!!!
srry guys not accepting anymore
i have to have several customers first
cuz the shop is overloaded
srry ppl closed for now