0%
No, not good
0%
The Total Opposite of Great
0%
NOT AWESOME. The total opposite f awesome
7.89%
Total: 100% 38 vote(s)
So.....i saw in the previous page that we can inquire so that we can help you,hmm,what are the requirments??
can you make me an avatar of faust shooting his bey basalt horologium and my username behind
(Mar. 13, 2011  5:06 PM)filipinoblader Wrote: can you make me an avatar of faust shooting his bey basalt horologium and my username behind

Well this is hard pic to find but i might actually got one of him. i'll try my best to get it done.
Uh dude, when can you work on mine? I can wait but ...... I am very impatient sometimes, if you're to busy, then I can wait.
(Mar. 13, 2011  6:34 PM)Dracovianauis Wrote: Uh dude, when can you work on mine? I can wait but ...... I am very impatient sometimes, if you're to busy, then I can wait.
I have started but i am personally busy. not with request but with other things.
Ok,I can wait, just need to get a good sig for my wall paper lol
sorry if you don't get your request.

I AM HUGELY BUSY.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR REQUEST.

I HAVE REALLY IMPORTANT STUFF TO DO!
HEY BEYBLADESTATION, HERE IS THE SIG FOR YOUR FRIEND, here you go.

[Image: 78203883.jpg]
(Mar. 05, 2011  10:07 PM)cor28 Wrote: can i have an avatar please, could my avatar have a purple lightning strike and a picture of a manga boy holding the beyblade thernal lacerta.

umm, i'm having trouble finding a picture of a manga boy to make it look like its gonna hold lancerta so please provide me with pics
(Mar. 05, 2011  10:07 PM)cor28 Wrote: can i have an avatar please, could my avatar have a purple lightning strike and a picture of a manga boy holding the beyblade thernal lacerta.

umm, i'm having trouble finding a picture of a manga boy to make it look like its gonna hold lancerta so please provide me with pics
can i have this and my name on the left and the words SORA under it
and can i also have a matching avatar
Can you make an avatar of kyoya and fang leone with my username too THX!
(Mar. 18, 2011  6:05 PM)Kadoya Wrote: can i have this and my name on the left and the words SORA under it
and can i also have a matching avatar

DID YOU GUYS READ ANY OF MY PAST POST.

I AM VERY SORRY BUT I AM EXTREMELY BUSY WITH PERSONAL PROBLEMS.

I CANNOT GET IT RIGHT AWAY.

I will try but it might take a while.

Sorry
(Mar. 18, 2011  11:46 PM)Chaotic_Blader Wrote: Can you make an avatar of kyoya and fang leone with my username too THX!

You also.

same thing i said to kadoya
Dude thanks for the sig! It looks nice. Feedback? I hate how you put like a million words repeated.
(Mar. 19, 2011  8:00 AM)Kadoya Wrote: ok sorry, just take your time

k thank you for understanding
(Mar. 19, 2011  7:17 PM)BeyCenter Wrote:

I really dont care how long you take I understand as well
(Mar. 19, 2011  8:39 PM)Chaotic_Blader Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2011  7:17 PM)BeyCenter Wrote:

I really dont care how long you take I understand as well

thank you also
dracovianauis, here is your avatar.

[Image: 67678732.jpg]
could I have my username and something with wang da xiang and rock giraffe please surprise me!
hey can you make me an avatar matching my sig please and it has in the picture hell kerbexs and the picture of the team galaxy wings sign and that says team galaxy wings
Can I have a matching avatar and sig with a picture of Earth Aquila and Lightning L Drago and/or anything of your choice as long as it's beyblade related and has blader200000 on it. If you can do that then thanks so much. Not in a rush so you can finish it anytime you like =)
The avatar is epic, thx a million
Shop CLOSED AS OF NOW. Sorry. It will be re-opened SOON. but not too soon

I WILL NOT BE WORKING ON ANY REQUEST I HAVE ALREADY BEEN GIVEN TO ME UNTIL RE-OPENED AND THE ONES THAT I HAVE DONE WILL NOT BE GIVEN.
Hey c I get a sig with big bang pegasis and Ginka on the right and l Drago destroy and ryuga on the left with fire as the background and the word ThunderHockey#1? And for an avatar can I get l Drago destroy on the left and big bang pegasis on the left with any background and the word ThunderHockey#1?
(Apr. 15, 2011  10:33 PM)ThunderHockey#1 Wrote: Hey c I get a sig with big bang pegasis and Ginka on the right and l Drago destroy and ryuga on the left with fire as the background and the word ThunderHockey#1? And for an avatar can I get l Drago destroy on the left and big bang pegasis on the left with any background and the word ThunderHockey#1?

OH MY GOD!!! DUDE YOU READ A WORD I SAID. SHOP CLOSED FOR RIGHT NOW.
team starbreakers signature