CLOSE THIS THREAD!

Hi, i'm looking for a Dragoon MSUV, Shining God MS Wolborg MS, and a Jiraiya MS. Pm me with the price if selling.

Must either be NIB or hardly used with all stickers and if possible, a ripcord and laucher.
In the Italian Bey marketplace Gianmarco.93 is selling a white dragoon msuv but it's very very expensive.Send him your offer.
Hi i am looking to also buy a Dragoon MS UV, but it has to be in very good or mint condition. Can someone please help me find someone who is selling one??
You should make your own thread then. It's rude to intrude on someone else's thread.
I have the RC only. If you're interested, shoot me a PM.
I said that Gianmarco.93 is selling one.It's 100% mint in case.
The idea is to have multiple offers, you know. :\ Dei can offer too. And the guy's not online, so wait.
(Aug. 24, 2011  6:40 PM)thunderleopard Wrote: I said that Gianmarco.93 is selling one.It's 100% mint in case.
Okay, so maybe he needs just the RC because the AR is not very competitive and does not want to involve his kidney in the payment process? Serious, Gianmarco.93 is not the end all solution.
Ok but maybe he wants a dragoon msuv for his collection Tongue_out.It's very very hard to find.
I do apologize for him deikalio.
I think he just wanted to help me ahah.
Oh and by the way this guy budget is quite low(his max offer was 20$), i gave you better offer
for that RC in the past
You don t need to be Rude or aggressive you are not loosing the season deal ahah
Thanks a lot Gian.You understood everything.
(Aug. 24, 2011  6:52 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: I do apologize for him deikalio.
I think he just wanted to help me ahah.
Oh and by the way this guy budget is quite low(his max offer was 20$), i gave you better offer
for that RC in the past
You don t need to be Rude or aggressive you are not loosing the season deal ahah

Yeah, sorry about that. I'm also saving up for a book, so I have to limit the money I spend.