CLOSE THIS; IT'S BEEN UNDOABLE DUE TO RULESET

Poll: Should I Host More Competitions???

Yes, these are good!
100.00%
No, you suck!
0%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
Hello, hello! Would you like to see some cool videos? OK, alright, take any seat you'd like!

The Troll'S VIDEO COMPETITION!!!

This will be a video competition, as says above. All participants will make videos based on the theme, I will judge. Each round will have it's own theme/objective and the best will move on!
RULES:

1: No stealing videos from the internet! If you do I will report it!!! [E: Plagiarism will induce in a +20% warning, no hesitations]

2: You must either edit in or say your WBO username in the video. If you don't, I don't care, I'm checking and you're outta here!

3: Be creative! Take your time with this and make the best out of your video entry!

4: You must PM me your entry before the deadline and cannot post it anywhere until results are posted. The round deadline is posted in the current round section.

5: If these rules are broken the rulebreaker is immediately disqualified on sight.

Round One's deadline has been extended to April 28th. I have gotten no entries at all yet, start moving them in!

Participants:
Themes:
Great!

Also, could the videos be anything we'd like (specifically photography)?
(Mar. 17, 2014  1:02 AM)|Midnight| Wrote: Great!

It could be anything that goes with the theme, yup yup! And it also has to follow the theme!

I don't know if by photography you mean slideshows.
Um... Does this only work with people who have a real camera? So I couldn't make a AMV for this? It has to be real-life?
(Mar. 17, 2014  1:04 AM)Jake Hagane Wrote:

It could be anything that goes with the theme, yup yup! And it also has to follow the theme!

This rounds theme isn't posted yet.

Forget what I said earlier. It would be something kind of like this.
(Mar. 17, 2014  1:10 AM)" L Wrote: Um... Does this only work with people who have a real camera? So I couldn't make a AMV for this? It has to be real-life?

As long as it belongs rightfully to you and an AMV would correspond to the theme, it would be OK. In no way whatsoever do you NEED a real camera, but the OP said to 'be creative' so an AMV wouldn't be as original. Don't worry, it won't affect your score!

EDIT: By 'Rightfully yours' means you made the video and have proof of it. And it doesn't have to be real-life.
I'll be participating. Good luck to everyone else too!
(Mar. 17, 2014  1:21 AM)|Midnight| Wrote: I'll be participating. Good luck to everyone else too!

You're added to the list!
I'll be participating. Besides, I'm waiting for "Help Him Cross" to be finished.
(Mar. 17, 2014  1:26 AM)Xaos Ninja Wrote: I'll be participating. Besides, I'm waiting for "Help Him Cross" to be finished.

OK, you're added!
I'll participate, but I won't have very much time. No competitions for me but this one anyway!
Stickied Smile. Good luck!

Also, if you have a deadline for the entries posted, there really isn't a reason to have a participant list.
I can judge if you need another Smile
(Mar. 17, 2014  1:35 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote: I can judge if you need another Smile

I don't need any more, but thank you for the offer!

(Mar. 17, 2014  1:33 AM)Tri Wrote: Stickied Smile. Good luck!

Also, if you have a deadline for the entries posted, there really isn't a reason to have a participant list.

OK, I just put that there to remind me who's participating! Smile
Sure, why not, enter me
(Mar. 17, 2014  2:25 AM)Time Wrote: Sure, why not, enter me

OK, done! And /Demon/ is also added.
Just out of curiosity, when will the theme be posted? I'd really like to start working my entry, soon enough.
(Mar. 18, 2014  12:23 AM)|Midnight| Wrote: Just out of curiosity, when will the theme be posted? I'd really like to start working my entry, soon enough.

The theme will be posted on March 31st, the registration deadline. For those who have already signed up and wish to work on their entry post and I'll do it.
^ I would quite enjoy having more time to work on it, so more time to perfect it and edited it, so if you are offering it, I would suggest it.
(Mar. 18, 2014  2:44 AM)Xaos Ninja Wrote: ^ I would quite enjoy having more time to work on it, so more time to perfect it and edited it, so if you are offering it, I would suggest it.

Theme is in the OP
(Mar. 17, 2014  1:11 AM)|Midnight| Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2014  1:04 AM)Jake Hagane Wrote:

This rounds theme isn't posted yet.

Forget what I said earlier. It would be something kind of like this.

Yeah, that'll work! Like I said, as long as it goes with the theme!

Also, if people won't join before the deadline I'll probably do a swiss tournament format instead of a comp. If I don't get at least 10 people then a swiss will happen and it'll be a bracket. If there's an odd number of people, then one will be left out that round but next round will be in. I'll do till all scheduled rounds are done, then the top 3 will do a comp.

Is this a good idea if there are less than ten competitors before the deadline? If it is, I'll use it in that case.
Is it too late to enter?

If it isn't please enter me. My video is ready
(Mar. 28, 2014  3:07 AM)Syco Wrote: Is it too late to enter?

If it isn't please enter me. My video is ready

It's not too late, it's never too late! (Until March 31st, just got that line from a song :P)
OK, the deadline has been reached so Round One will begin! Good Luck folks!