CK's art dump thread - Mostly BeyBurst!

Yo! I am An Artist and I Have Art To Share. Specifically, I have a lot of digital pixel art, and a lot of traditional graphite sketches, so I guess I'm gonna dump it all on you guys here over time. [Well, all of it that's recent -- older things will be left to rot in my dA gallery, ahaha]

And if you want to use any of it anywhere, I don't mind a bit if you ask! Just don't use it or post it somewhere without my permission [and don't crop out my watermark or anything if I do give you permission], and definitely don't use it or post it if I've already said no for whatever reason, and we're cool ?

Sometimes I open requests! Right now they are:
• Closed 

Pixel bitbeast/bey avatar sprites:
I have an ongoing project to show some appreciation for the bey monsters in the form of teeny tiny pixel dolls! Same as with everything else -- if you want to use these anywhere, ask! [I'll probably let you!]

BeyBurst:
[Image: blaze_ragnaruk_by_crystalkleure-dcaacpy.png][Image: lost_longinus_by_crystalkleure-dcb1ltl.png][Image: xeno_xcalibur_by_crystalkleure-dcb1m24.png][Image: jail_jormungand_by_crystalkleure-dced525.png][Image: kreis_satan_by_crystalkleure-dc9976t.png][Image: alter_chronos_by_crystalkleure-dcbhtb3.png][Image: deep_chaos_by_crystalkleure-dbssw9e.png][Image: beat_kukulcan_by_crystalkleure-dc1r5sq.png][Image: nemesis_by_crystalkleure-dc4gigd.png][Image: twin_nemesis__hasbro_app_beyterminal_ver...cg3kb0.png]

Beywheelz:

[Image: claw_shredder_kerbecs_by_crystalkleure-dcb7koo.png]

Icons:
Alright these aren't technically art lmao so you can do whatever you want with them, no permission needed in this case. [Though, they're partially-transparent, so you're gonna want to right click + "save image as" on them if you want to snag them; just copy-pasting them will probably make their backgrounds turn solid black]
[Image: tumblr_inline_pbmpegGasb1t6uvw3_540.png] [Image: tumblr_inline_pbmpenm4gL1t6uvw3_540.png] [Image: tumblr_inline_pbmpq5RI4t1t6uvw3_540.png] [Image: tumblr_inline_pbmpez8DDO1t6uvw3_540.png] [Image: tumblr_inline_pbmphmprjn1t6uvw3_540.png] [Image: tumblr_inline_pbmppnEHIP1t6uvw3_540.png] [Image: tumblr_inline_pbmpp3Up6Q1t6uvw3_540.png] [Image: tumblr_inline_pbmpl0JF6S1t6uvw3_540.png] [Image: tumblr_inline_pbmpoiouGX1t6uvw3_540.png] [Image: tumblr_inline_pbmpo0Ms7U1t6uvw3_540.png] [Image: tumblr_inline_pbmpqumnZq1t6uvw3_540.png] [Image: tumblr_inline_pbmpiobClV1t6uvw3_540.png] [Image: tumblr_inline_pbmpii01Ri1t6uvw3_540.png] [Image: tumblr_inline_pbmpmbTw2X1t6uvw3_540.png] [Image: tumblr_inline_pbmvjp5xsp1t6uvw3_540.png] [Image: tumblr_inline_pbmpgj4cGV1t6uvw3_540.png] [Image: tumblr_inline_pbmpgyCVH31t6uvw3_540.png] [Image: tumblr_inline_pbmperADcV1t6uvw3_540.png] [Image: tumblr_inline_pbmpf4en4A1t6uvw3_540.png] [Image: tumblr_inline_pbmvijJTFW1t6uvw3_540.png] [Image: tumblr_inline_pbmpr73yd81t6uvw3_540.png] [Image: tumblr_inline_pbmplwikRy1t6uvw3_540.png] [Image: tumblr_inline_pbmviyrEZH1t6uvw3_540.png] [Image: tumblr_inline_pbmvjd20Zt1t6uvw3_540.png] [Image: tumblr_inline_pdtsnn5sbf1t6uvw3_540.png] [Image: tumblr_inline_pdtsnwybxT1t6uvw3_540.png]

Fancier (and larger) icons under the spoiler as well!
[Image: unmasked_by_crystalkleure-dcn3c3i.png]

[Image: spooky_furry_by_crystalkleure-dcjugw2.png]

Kyle ?
Honestly he's one of the best new characters in ChouZ tbh, I can't wait to see him and his stupid clothes back in the plot again. Bring the mischief!
[Image: floof_by_crystalkleure-dcgznx1.png]

[Image: ripped_up_by_crystalkleure-dcgirxz.png]

Things I love:
  • Sharp teeth
  • Scars
  • Excessive eyeliner
  • Fire
  • Shredded stuff
  • BOA!!
  • L U I
Things I do NOT love:
  • The grain of this paper
  • Drawing hands
I like your drawings
(Oct. 19, 2018  9:21 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: I like your drawings

Thank you! I have quite a few more that I haven't even gotten around to posting here yet, ahaha.
(Oct. 19, 2018  10:04 PM)CrystalKleure Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  9:21 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: I like your drawings

Thank you! I have quite a few more that I haven't even gotten around to posting here yet, ahaha.

I bet they’ll be good?

I like doing pixel art too, but I prefer Pokémon style
(Oct. 19, 2018  10:26 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  10:04 PM)CrystalKleure Wrote: Thank you! I have quite a few more that I haven't even gotten around to posting here yet, ahaha.

I bet they’ll be good?

Ahh, Pokemon is actually what got me interested in pixelart to begin with! I used to have a lot of fun mashing Pokemon sprites together in MS Paint like 10 years ago lmao. [I think I actually learned a lot about spriting by dissecting those sprites like that! It was surprisingly useful practice]
(Oct. 20, 2018  1:01 AM)CrystalKleure Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  10:26 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: I bet they’ll be good?

Ahh, Pokemon is actually what got me interested in pixelart to begin with! I used to have a lot of fun mashing Pokemon sprites together in MS Paint like 10 years ago lmao. [I think I actually learned a lot about spriting by dissecting those sprites like that! It was surprisingly useful practice]

I’m 11, so I’m roughly the age you would’ve been

This took me a long time, but I remade Bulbasaur as a Beyblade Beast.
[Image: Bulbasaur-Bit-Beast.png]
(Oct. 20, 2018  1:12 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2018  1:01 AM)CrystalKleure Wrote: Ahh, Pokemon is actually what got me interested in pixelart to begin with! I used to have a lot of fun mashing Pokemon sprites together in MS Paint like 10 years ago lmao. [I think I actually learned a lot about spriting by dissecting those sprites like that! It was surprisingly useful practice]

I’m 11, so I’m roughly the age you would’ve been

Very cool! I can see you put a lot of care and effort into it!

I would dig up some of the old pixelart I made back when I was about your age, but I think those files are sadly all buried on an old trashed laptop OTL [Always remember to back up your important work on a flash drive or disk or something! There are sites online you can use too -- like DeviantART's Sta.sh --, if you don't have physical devices like that. Would've saved me a lot of heartache if I'd taken backups more seriously than I did ;>_>]
(Oct. 21, 2018  9:24 PM)CrystalKleure Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2018  1:12 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: I’m 11, so I’m roughly the age you would’ve been

Very cool! I can see you put a lot of care and effort into it!

I would dig up some of the old pixelart I made back when I was about your age, but I think those files are sadly all buried on an old trashed laptop OTL [Always remember to back up your important work on a flash drive or disk or something! There are sites online you can use too -- like DeviantART's Sta.sh --, if you don't have physical devices like that. Would've saved me a lot of heartache if I'd taken backups more seriously than I did ;>_>]

Yeah, one time I was making a lot on one file and then accidentally deleted the whole thing

Can you make a drawing of Xhaka?
Hey how you guys post pictures
[Image: wilted_by_crystalkleure-dcc9lwj.png]

[Image: m_o_r_t_u_u_s_by_crystalkleure-dbvbanw.png]

When I get carried away with pixels, I get *really carried away*. And I do it all with the mouse because I apparently just like it when my hand hurts.

(Oct. 21, 2018  10:15 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2018  9:24 PM)CrystalKleure Wrote: Very cool! I can see you put a lot of care and effort into it!

Yeah, one time I was making a lot on one file and then accidentally deleted the whole thing

I'm afraid I'm not taking requests right now, but I do have this old scribble lying around from a few months ago!

[Image: 113ae812d879a3c5e0d4a934c6f6935e-db6m9df.png]
(Oct. 22, 2018  11:34 PM)CrystalKleure Wrote:
[Image: wilted_by_crystalkleure-dcc9lwj.png]

[Image: m_o_r_t_u_u_s_by_crystalkleure-dbvbanw.png]

When I get carried away with pixels, I get *really carried away*. And I do it all with the mouse because I apparently just like it when my hand hurts.

(Oct. 21, 2018  10:15 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Yeah, one time I was making a lot on one file and then accidentally deleted the whole thing

I'm afraid I'm not taking requests right now, but I do have this old scribble lying around from a few months ago!

[Image: 113ae812d879a3c5e0d4a934c6f6935e-db6m9df.png]
Wow! Those look great
[Image: happy_birthday__by_crystalkleure-dcmdrd9.png]
[Image: happy_birthday__shuu__by_crystalkleure-dcnn582.png]

Whoops, almost didn't manage to post here today! (;._.)

Birthday celebration sketches from last month!! I try to draw something for the characters' birthdays if I can manage it, though I dropped the ball this month and couldn't do anything for Joshua and Quon...(The Jin pixelart in my signature was made for his birthday on the 13th, though! He's my favourite, I had a moral obligation to do something, ahaha)

Oh, and if anyone's wondering when the BeyBurst characters' birthdays are, it was revealed in the manga at one point, but I can't find that manga page at the moment so here's a Tumblr post one of my friends made lmao (the source link in it doesn't work anymore, though x_x)

AND if anyone's wondering why Shuu's in a dress, it's a Twitter meme sdxfcgdxhcgh. It's the dress Gumita wore in ep 21 of Chouzetsu, and people on Twitter were drawing EVERYONE in that dress because Nagamori drew Suoh wearing it. So one of the people involved in the production of BeyBurst actually started it. It was hilarious.
Nice, I’ll have to join in...how would Xhan look in that? XD
(Oct. 22, 2018  11:50 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Wow! Those look great

Thank you! I had a lot of fun with all of them! [Especially Daina -- I was playing around with a bunch of effects and layer settings in GIMP there]

(Oct. 25, 2018  3:31 AM)PKgamer Wrote: Nice, I’ll have to join in...how would Xhan look in that? XD
Fabulous, probably XD I've been super tempted to cram Lui and Houi into The Dress, ngl ? [The only thing sparing them from that fate is the fact that I haven't had time to make it happen yet, bahaha]
(Oct. 26, 2018  10:07 AM)CrystalKleure Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2018  3:31 AM)PKgamer Wrote: Nice, I’ll have to join in...how would Xhan look in that? XD
Fabulous, probably XD I've been super tempted to cram Lui and Houi into The Dress, ngl ? [The only thing sparing them from that fate is the fact that I haven't had time to make it happen yet, bahaha]

Yeah, those would both be interesting...
[Image: jin_aizawa_ft__two_headed_tapeworm_by_cr...ay6m73.png]
[Image: unveiled_by_crystalkleure-dblpuqm.png]
[Image: 0935a3a5e139d535be56b4437c5903a4-dbbdc0u.png]

Why are my favourite characters always so hard for me to draw...

I tore through so many sketchbook pages trying to figure out how to draw Jin, the sketchdump above is only one of many. And I eventually only sort of succeeded anyway OTL Droopy eyes are really cute but they are somehow the bane of my entire existence as an artist.

Also I love Jormungand. Coolest-looking BeyBurst s1 avatar, fight me. I can't believe it's easier for me to draw Jormungand than it is for me to draw Jin...
[Image: southern_cross_by_crystalkleure-dbcawuq.png]
[Image: 2d3ec32fdd2ddf83a54401447d683154-db5mm43.png]     [Image: sassy_eggplant_by_crystalkleure-dbdo0it.png]     [Image: 7ba1e30af8a0657e0aad434f9df91332-db68jjh.png]
[Image: f53717a2f2c085726309e2571b8c9d1c-db81rcu.png] [Image: f20a8a0515d7be273e3ff7272ce2d28e-db7w7sy.png]
[Image: 33038e0449007f029605c777a0b1d2d2-db9x999.png] [Image: c5b83f4ab5a2709aa8654b9ced5e6683-db64dor.png]
Some scribbles that are all kind of old at this point, but I'm still pretty happy with them! [When I take requests, this is usually the style I do them in because it's so quick and easy -- these were all requests! Though I'm not taking requests right now, but I do intend to open them again sometime in the near future ?]
Diago with a cat. Perfect
[Image: _lacertaface__by_crystalkleure-db21n4d.png][Image: _lacertafacemono__by_crystalkleure-db21n22.png][Image: _zurafaface__by_crystalkleure-db21n02.png][Image: _zurafafacemono__by_crystalkleure-db21mxm.png]
[Image: _kerbecsfacemono__by_crystalkleure-db21mpu.png][Image: _kerbecsface__by_crystalkleure-db21moc.png][Image: _fireblazefacemono__by_crystalkleure-db21mmb.png][Image: _fireblazeface__by_crystalkleure-db21mkh.png]
[Image: _pegasusfacemono__by_crystalkleure-db21mhb.png][Image: pegasus_face_by_crystalkleure-db21meu.png][Image: _dragofacemono__by_crystalkleure-db21m8m.png][Image: drago_face_by_crystalkleure-db21m4b.png]

Some pixel-ized Beywheelz face bolt/spirit axle engravings, two versions of each! [Though, the Drago isn't 100% accurate I think, because my reference images were all bad screencaps OTL]

And...

[Image: marshmallow_by_crystalkleure-dcfqqhp.png][Image: possessed_by_crystalkleure-dcfhm5l.png][Image: alien_by_crystalkleure-dcfhmcq.png]
[Image: acrobat_by_crystalkleure-dc4ym3a.png][Image: tumblr_inline_p5959aeFtU1t6uvw3_540.png][Image: axe_by_crystalkleure-dbwy7rz.png][Image: hail_satan_by_crystalkleure-db3wr1g.png][Image: flee_by_crystalkleure-db3wqwl.png]
[Image: _dying_pterodactyl_screech__by_crystalkl...azw7uk.png][Image: sunshine_by_crystalkleure-dap1cgc.png][Image: raahh_by_crystalkleure-db27ixw.png]
[Image: burning_upper_by_crystalkleure-dasz8ps.png][Image: guardian_by_crystalkleure-dapexp2.png]
Some core series pixel dolls! Man, I'm bad at keeping the sizes of these things consistent, ahaha. [If you want to use any of these anywhere, ask me! I'll almost definitely let you -- they'd be perfect to stick in a signature or something]

[Image: vampire__by_crystalkleure-dbs6h2y.png]
?? Happy Halloween! ??

(Oct. 29, 2018  7:06 PM)MWF Wrote: Diago with a cat. Perfect

An iconic duo tbh ??
Awww, those are adorable! Nice work, CK!
(Oct. 31, 2018  10:35 PM)PKgamer Wrote: Awww, those are adorable! Nice work, CK!

Thank you! [I actually have SO many more of those pixel dolls, but a lot of them are in major need of a revamp since the oldest are from more than a year ago -- I actually made a doll for every single one of the BeyBurst s1 bladers! ? I want to do the same for the God and Chouzetsu crews when I can manage it]
(Nov. 01, 2018  7:06 PM)CrystalKleure Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2018  10:35 PM)PKgamer Wrote: Awww, those are adorable! Nice work, CK!

Thank you! [I actually have SO many more of those pixel dolls, but a lot of them are in major need of a revamp since the oldest are from more than a year ago -- I actually made a doll for every single one of the BeyBurst s1 bladers! ? I want to do the same for the God and Chouzetsu crews when I can manage it]

Awesome! I wish I had the skill to do things digitally like that.
[Image: d671f6d6cae050f05c1063b2e08b11e4-db5gqgz.png] [Image: 1829db49fb462abd092bdb82a7ce2446-db5qzlq.png] 
[Image: 51059cd5534982658ba7b6dedfae8a6a-db9r7ce.png][Image: bc77b243ef7b03fcf9a2eb89a268c1cb-dba1xx4.png]
Some more old requests -- specifically, some Beywheelz appreciation! Always good to see that! [Two different people asked for Glen, I love that he is beloved ;w; He's my favourite, too]

(Nov. 02, 2018  1:39 PM)PKgamer Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2018  7:06 PM)CrystalKleure Wrote: Thank you! [I actually have SO many more of those pixel dolls, but a lot of them are in major need of a revamp since the oldest are from more than a year ago -- I actually made a doll for every single one of the BeyBurst s1 bladers! ? I want to do the same for the God and Chouzetsu crews when I can manage it]

Awesome! I wish I had the skill to do things digitally like that.

Pixelart/spriting is actually pretty different from other kinds of digital art -- you might actually find it easier! I can do pixels to beat the band, but I can't do "normal" digital art to save my life, ahaha. I think the big difference is that pixelart is made with precision that can be done really easily with just the mouse alone [which is great for me because I still haven't figured out how to use my tablet yet OTL]. So I totally recommend giving it a shot!

{This} thread has a lot of handy pixel tricks in it, it's been my most convenient hack list lately ?