"CARP" STORY

Poll: What is your opinion about the story?

AWESOME!! INTENSE!!!
11.11%
YEAH I LIKE IT SOMEHOW...
5.56%
FAIR
22.22%
THIS SUCKS!
33.33%
I HATE THE END...TOO TRAGIC
27.78%
Total: 100% 18 vote(s)
"ITS ZERO-UM AND HIS IMPERIAL FLEET! EVERYONE GET AWAY AND TAKE COVER!!", THE POLICE SAID! EVERYONE FLED THE CITY EXCEPT FOR A SINGLE PERSON WHO HELPED AND AIDED THE EVACUEES...

"ZERO-UM! WHOEVER THE HELL YOU ARE I WILL CHALLENGE YOU!",Hyugaboy cried. Count Zero-um just cackled loudly. "YOU... are you sure you want to be crushed by me...hihihi" Soon you will be dead and I will loot and kill your friends and neighbors

"Wahhh! Imma be launching my beyblade!" Huyugaboy quickly launched his beyblade! BURNING BASH PHANTOM!!! "I'm too fast! I'm too quick! Cant stop me hahahahaha!" Clang! Clang! clang! the two beyblades clashed and crashed! "Do you think your burning bash phantom could actually finish off my beyblade...I will grant your death wish", Count Zero-um said!

AERO ARROW, WIND BLIGHT CHOP ATTACK! Gusts of wind chopped and sliced the arena! WHIIIPPP! WHHHHAAAAPPPP!! HOOOOWWAAAACKKK! The arena was sliced clean and it suddenly exploded! Fragments of the stadium was sprayed on the two competitors leaving them bruised and wounded.

"You cant hit me muwahhaaha", Hyugaboy said in agony! BURNING BASH PHANTOM dodged the gusts of wind! Count Zero-um exclaimed,"That is only the beginning" Aero Arrow leaped to the sky AERO ARROW ENGINE CORE ACTIVATE!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER ATTACK!!!!!! DIVINE WIND ARROW GUST TORNADO FROM THE HEAVENLY REALMS ATTACK OF DOOM!!!!!

From the sky a giant wind whirling tornado arrow that is the size of a building was falling from the sky! It made lots of noise and the sky darkened and flashes of lightning bolted from the heavens! VERY INTESE!

Hyugaboy said: "I HAVE MY WILL AND COURAGE!!! THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IN THE UNIVERSE!!! WAHHHHHH!"

BURNING BASH PHANTOM GLOWED AND SHOOK LIKE CRAZY!! IT QUICKLY RAN IN GREAT CIRCLES WITH NOISY WHIRRS! IT RAN QUICKER AND QUICKER AND QUICKER AND QUICKER... BRIGHT RED FLASHES CAN BE SEEN. THE GROUND BLAZED AND SPURTED RED FLAMES. PILLARS OF MOLTEN ROCK AND FIRE BURST FROM THE GROUND!

ENGINE CORE ACTIVATE! BURNING BASH PHANTOM'S POWER INCREASED! ITS TORQUE INCREASED AND IT GREW QUICKER NOISIER AND REDDER, MORE HEAT AND FLAMES APPEARED... AND EVEN MORE AND EVEN MORE!

FINALLY THE GROUND TREMBLED AND A LARGE BLAST OR SWIRLING FIRE WAS SHOT FROM THE GROUND! SUDDENLY A KNIGHT RIDING A BURNING RED DRAGON APPEARED. ITS LOUD ROAR CAN BE HEARD FROM AFAR. IT BECAME HOTTER AND HOTTER

"ALRIGHT!!!!!!!! FINAL ATTACK!!!! BURNING DESTROY RAIN OF FISTS BLASTING WITH ANGER AND SPEWING FLAMES ANF TORRENTS OF FIRE MAGMA BLAST BURST EXPLOSION ATTACK OF DOOM!"

THOUSANDS OF GIANT BURNING FISTS CHARGED AERO ARROW AND HIS GIANT ARROW. IT RAINED OVER THE GIANT ARROW! EACH FIST THAT CRASHED, AN EXPLOSION CAN BE HEARD AND THOUSAND OF THEM CAN BE HEARD EVERY SECOND. THE IMPACT CAUSED HOUSES AND BUILDINGS TO BE DESTROYED

Count Zero-um was horrified with the sight of losing... Aero arrow, increase your power! Wahhhh!!! THE GIANT ARROW INCREASED IT'S SIZE BUT IT WAS USELESS.

"AND FOR THE FINAL BLOW..." A GIGANTIC GLOWING RED BALL OFF CONCENTRATED FIRE WAS LAUNCHED BY THE GREAT RED BEAST. THE GIANT RED BALL WAS A GIANT FIST THAT WAS PROPELLED BY A GIGANTIC PILLAR OF RED BEAMS.

WOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THE GIANT ARROW AND THE MUCH MORE GIGANTIC RED FIST ACCOMPANIED BY THE THOUSAND RED FISTS WITH THE BURNING PILLARS COLLIDED AND A GIANT CATACLYSMIC EXPLOSION TOOK PLACE!

THE TWO COMPETITORS WERE THOWN VERY HIGH BU THE EXPLOSION AND CRASHED WITH A LOUD THUMP!

The explosion ended and large amounts of smoke faded away...

The two are seen bruised and bloody

BBPHANTOM WAS SILL SPINNING WHILE AERO ARROW WAS LAYING ON THE GROUND SCORCHED, CHIPPED AND BLACK LIKE COAL.

Zero-um laying on the ground slowly tried to look at the eyes of the standing hyugaboy one last time ... "Yoouuu... you are way out of my league", hyugaboy said. Zero-um closed his eyes and fainted.

Hyugaboy laughed, fell on his knees and dropped dead. dying honorably for his people...

THE END! OR SHOULD IT BE...

I never thought you can vote on your own poll...that is bad!
ahahhahahahah xD
LOLED SO BAD
nice troll, but no.
I know u worked hard on this, but whenever i read a story on the wbo, it seems pathetic.
close, but no hunger games lol
This reminds me of the beyblade show. Because the beyblade magically obeys your commands and explodes as defense and... well, you get the point.

I have never clearly understood how the show makes sense in any way. Same with this story.
(No offense. Seriously. No, really. I am serious. I dont mean to be negative towards your story.)

Tip: lay off the caps lock.

Smile