3. I-con is the weekend I would have hosted it
Ill go. Smile
(Mar. 09, 2009  1:20 AM)Maz Wrote: Ill go. Smile
What dates are good for you?
Weekends.
umm,are you talking about coney island?
Yes
(Mar. 09, 2009  9:38 PM)Maz Wrote: Yes

sweet ill go,what day and what time?and where in coney island?ITS HUGE..just to make sure...coney island the park?.like with astro land and stuff XD
(Mar. 09, 2009  9:42 PM)BladeBee Wrote: sweet ill go,what day and what time?and where in coney island?ITS HUGE..just to make sure...coney island the park?.like with astro land and stuff XD

(Mar. 09, 2009  12:30 AM)Deikailo Wrote: The exact location is undetermined for the time being, but yeah, it's gonna be at Coney Island in Brooklyn.
Let me know when you figure out the date, there is a decent chance I could come, but it really just depends when it is.
(Mar. 10, 2009  4:47 PM)Minion Wrote: Let me know when you figure out the date, there is a decent chance I could come, but it really just depends when it is.
Name some days that would be good for you. If you want to, you can stay at my place for a few days. :]
(Mar. 11, 2009  9:59 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Name some days that would be good for you. If you want to, you can stay at my place for a few days. :]

Well for me i would like fridays or saturdays,also did you decide where in coney island the tourny will be?If you dident yet i would recommend the boardwalk
There is a decent chance I could come esp since Spring Break is after Storm pegasus, and all those new beyblades release. My MFB collection so far is pretty crappy
(Mar. 11, 2009  10:01 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Well for me i would like fridays or saturdays,also did you decide where in coney island the tourny will be?If you dident yet i would recommend the boardwalk
I'm going to decide about two days before the tournament. I heard they were doing some work to some of the rides and such so I want to make sure what's going on currently before plotting a major point.

I don't think I want to make it terribly far from the station.

It looks like it's going to be on a Saturday.
(Mar. 11, 2009  10:37 PM)HellGuard99 Wrote: There is a decent chance I could come esp since Spring Break is after Storm pegasus, and all those new beyblades release. My MFB collection so far is pretty crappy
Do you have any plastics? I was going to make this a plastics tournament.
(Mar. 12, 2009  2:17 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I'm going to decide about two days before the tournament. I heard they were doing some work to some of the rides and such so I want to make sure what's going on currently before plotting a major point.

I don't think I want to make it terribly far from the station.

It looks like it's going to be on a Saturday.
Do you have any plastics? I was going to make this a plastics tournament.

Im gonna get a frostic dranzer,i hope it comes tommorow,it was supposed to come today Unhappy