CALLING ALL NEW YORK BEYBLADERS

i wanna make a tournament to everyone that lives in new york
ill make more arrangments after i get some particapaters
No offense, but why not just go to one of the tournaments being hosted by NY Bladers already?
Can I be a participant? Don't know how I feel about being a particapaters.

<_<
>_>
(Feb. 17, 2009  6:25 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: No offense, but why not just go to one of the tournaments being hosted by NY Bladers already?

because i cant find them and they are narmally very far away
(Feb. 17, 2009  6:34 PM)AlphaOmega Wrote: Can I be a participant? Don't know how I feel about being a particapaters.

<_<
>_>

you live in new york
Look harder. As it is, I'm not sure I trust you to host a tournament ...
Yes, I live in New York. But I don't think you got what I was trying to say...
(Feb. 17, 2009  6:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Look harder. As it is, I'm not sure I trust you to host a tournament ...

so you would particapate
This is quite entertaining.Stupid
(Feb. 17, 2009  6:51 PM)AlphaOmega Wrote: Yes, I live in New York. But I don't think you got what I was trying to say...

so explain wat you meant in a pm to me
I'm staring at my screen in disbelief :o
Kid, unless you start actually reading peoples posts and thinking before you post you are going to get a warning
Dude, there are like 15 people in your area, just look at the maps and the other tournaments that were hosted in NY before(lol there were atleast 4 of them and there are still more being planned). Go to one already being planned, it's not that hard.
Yeah, you should read the forums a bit before you start posting and before planning tournaments to see how we run things Wink BTW There's quite a few people who live in NY and who set up tournaments every so often, one just passed on the weekend which Annubis hosted called Frozen Garden Cup.
im there man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i live in new york what is date
Um, this is an old thread. Nothing was decided and the host wasn't really up to it anyways......have a look around the forums, Deikailo and Anubis are planning something soon. See if you can make that one.
Closed.