C145 As Attack?

Well, Iv'e received my Flame Saggitarrio with grip today, and I had some fun with the C145. I used Rock Bull C145 HF/S. The reason I used the HF/S is the HF in this one is taller, so the C145 can be used to attack. I know, I know, your probably think "WTH" But it's just an idea. I can's really get any testing done because of, ugh only PTW. So I would love to hear any positive on negative comments. Thanks.
Ive tried it before. It adds nothing to attack.
Hmmm. Well it's certainly an interesting thought. I doubt it will do well though. C145's freespinning claws are not able to do much work since they aren't rigid enough to transfer energy. That's the whole reason why it's good at Defense.
I was hoping for this to work, but if you guys insist, it fails.
(Jul. 31, 2010  5:29 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: C145's freespinning claws are not able to do much work since they aren't rigid enough to transfer energy.

Yeah, exactly. For example, just as CWD Devil Saucer or Chain Attacker will not work because they are free-spinning, C145 will not work in that fashion either because the wings/claws are constantly moving, making them unable to land any sort of offensive blow.
It wouLd be a great idea, but only if the claws were solid and stayed in place, more like Horn.
(Jul. 31, 2010  6:51 AM)Pyro Wrote: It wouLd be a great idea, but only if the claws were solid and stayed in place, more like Horn.
A C145 with its claws stayed in place would basically be a WD145, but with even larger gaps that allow the opposing Bey to 'slip between' the Claws/Wings.
This causes a lot of recoil when the opposing Bey manages to hit the Track through the gaps.

However, the solid protrusions (Claws that are staying in place) of the 'special' C145 would probably produce effective Smash Attack, IIRC. :\
You sure you're not confusing smash with recoil?
(Jul. 31, 2010  3:38 PM)The LVJ Wrote: You sure you're not confusing smash with recoil?
Ah, I'm pretty sure I mixed those two up while posting that. Confused

Damn, gotta refine and refresh my memory and knowledge, haha.
How about other varients of the 145. ED145 GB145, those stick out a great amount.
(Jul. 31, 2010  3:56 PM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: How about other varients of the 145. ED145 GB145, those stick out a great amount.
ED145 is free spinning, slightly like C145. Both are meant to just absorb shock without affecting the balance of the Defense Beyblade. GB145's gimmick is not for attack, but I suppose it could always be tested if it has not been already ...
which track can be used for a stamina gimmick to outlast other opponets can c145 be used for stamina i wonder
C145 is detrimental in a stamina combination. Use 145 or DF145 instead.