[Selling]  C a o S³ Bey-Shop!

Welcome to my Shop!

PLASTIC; HMS; PRE-HWS; HWS; 4D; Zero-G; Burst

Make me offers in EURO!

Important:
Next to each item for sale will put 'the words "Last Offer" with the latest offer I received for that object, if there is not written is because I have not received any offers yet. Do not ask to me "How much for that bey?" or anything like that, because there is not a fixed price you make me your offers and those who make the highest bid wins the item. I will contact those involved in PM to warn if an objective in sales, which have made an offer, is went up in price, and then ask if they want to raise, or give up (: However there are some bey with fixed price ;) Prices are very low because I need to sell everything.

Payment method: Paypal

Rules:
There are few rules but I claim that are keeped, in my interest and in the interest of who buy from me...
1.If you can let me the offer in the thread and private messages, because it could happen that i loose some pm, and then loose any deals. PM is the best option for deals.
2. Utmost seriesness, because I will put all my seriousness and the availability as possible.
3. Do not bid if you know you can not buy that item!
[/size]
Anyone who does not respect these three easy rules will be reported to the Staff.

Selling:
Plastic:
  • x1 Dranzer V; With Dranzer F's Bit chip ~ Photo1 - Photo2 [Fixed Price: 9 euro]
  • x1 Gigars; With Right Engine Gear (Metal Flat) and black Bit ~ Photo1 - Photo2 [Fixed Price: 8 euro]
  • x1 Master Draciel; With Kid Draciel's Right Spin Gear ~ Photo1 - Photo2 [Fixed Price: 9 euro]
  • x1 Master Dragoon Gold (RARE recolor) ~ Photo1 - Photo2 [Fixed Price: 15 euro]

Heavy   Metal   System:
  • x1 Gaia Dragoon/Strata Dragoon MS YELLOW ~ Photo [Fixed Price: 13 euro]

Metal   Fight  Beyblade:
  • x1 Big Bang Pegasis Asian Model (RARE!); New, still in box ~ Photo [Fixed Price: 15 euro]

Additional informations:
I send only with traceable shipping methods (worldwide). This is in your best interest.
If you have found some broken links (photos) tell me it and I will repair them!
How much are you selling each of the Metal Systems for?
The last offer that I received for Dark Leopard MS is 30 euro, Driger MS comes without Bit Chip, choose you the price.
Positive feedback for caos,got a deal with him and it was all perfect
(Jun. 17, 2011  8:53 PM)Archange Wrote: Hi,

How much is Master Draciel?
read the op..it says clearly on his rules..
I'm so sorry I was quite exausted yesterday I missed and forgot a lot of things while reading but yes I read the rules. I think I'll have a lot a warning like "you didn't read" things like that today ugh! I should have taken a really long nap instead of being on the internet. u_u

So this means noone made a bid on this top yet then?
it should be it..but pm him would be the best if you really interested..
Well I'll repeat but anyway: I will not buy the thing MYSELF. It's for someone else who isn't here on this forum. Plus I'm not sure I'll buy the thing that why I don't contact any buyer by PM because, what I understand is that they only want to be pmed if I'm sure I'll buy the top and that's not the case!
I just want informations about the price and about the content (launcher, box etc...).

Then when I'll receive every information I will ask him if he want it or not and then I'll contact sellers by pm to tell them that I doesn't want the top or that he want it.
Not all sellers check their sales thread all the time. Easiest way to get their attention would be through PM. Even if it is to discuss the price.
I updated with some new bey!

Dragoon MF (Secret ver. Fire Red); Very rare!
Practically new, with Einstein MS's Bit Chip and CWD Defense Ring.

Dranzer MF (Secret ver. Black); Very rare!
Practically new, with CWD Free Survivor.

Big Bang Pegasis Asian Model; Very rare!

Galaxy Pegasis NIB

Driger MS - Bianco

Gaia Dragoon/Strata Dragoon MS - Giallo

Driger MS NIB

Draciel MS NIB

Gaia Dragoon/Strata Dragoon MS NIB

If you buy more than one bey I can make a little discount!
(Jan. 06, 2013  5:43 PM)Einstein MS Wrote: Dranzer MF!!!
? Sorry man, I have already sold the Black Dranzer MF with CWD Free Survivor to an user (I am attending his payment)
If you want other things pm me (:

EDIT: Dranzer MF sold to BubloZX; payment received, and I have already sent the package Smile
Whoever won the Black Dranzer MF please PM me if you want to sell/trade!
(Feb. 03, 2013  8:18 PM)Einstein MS Wrote: Whoever won the Black Dranzer MF please PM me if you want to sell/trade!
I have already wrote who won the Black Dranzer MF, BubloZX, but I don't think that he wants to sell it ^^"
Already spoke to him, guess you're right.
New beys for sale: (plus the beys in the first post; I also will add these to the first post soon)

List:
HMS:
Advance Guardian (ADV)
Advance Averazer (ADV)
Advance Striker (ADV)
Adavance Eterner (ADV)
Black Dranzer MS (RARE)
PLASTIC:
Dragoon V2 RC
Dranzer V
Master Dranzer
Master Dragoon (AR damaged)
Flash Leopard 2
Driger V2
Zeus (No chip, I can put one random, it also have a different EG)
Flash Leopard 1
Driger V
Draciel F
Draciel V
Dragoon F
Draciel V2 (Base damaged)
Dragoon V
Driger G
Master Draciel (Light Yellow)
Draciel MBD [Metal Ball Defenser] (It has different base)
Cyber Dragoon (Base's hook are from another bey, but have the same color)
Wolborg 2

[Image: 04022013600.jpg]
If you want detailed photo of one or more bey write it here in the thread

IMPORTANT: I am not selling most of these beys anymore. For the updated list see the first post of this thread.
(Feb. 07, 2013  5:03 PM)Einstein MS Wrote: Black dranzer MS please!
As I already told you by PM, you have to give me an offer for that bey, if you want tomorrow I will post a detailed photo of the bey (:

EDIT: Here is the detailed photos of Black Dranzer MS (1, 2) and Zeus (1, 2)
Great seller! Got black dranzer MF for a great price and it was flawless in person, now about to get black dranzer ms!
(Feb. 12, 2013  12:48 PM)BubloZX Wrote: Great seller! Got black dranzer MF for a great price and it was flawless in person, now about to get black dranzer ms!
Thanks for your positive feedback Wink
An amazing seller, very polite and friendly to deal with ^^
My parcel arrived safely (White Driger MS) and it looks beautiful *.*
I can't thank you enough for supplying me with this beautiful bey.
(Feb. 12, 2013  3:00 PM)Olencia Wrote: An amazing seller, very polite and friendly to deal with ^^
My parcel arrived safely (White Driger MS) and it looks beautiful *.*
I can't thank you enough for supplying me with this beautiful bey.
Thank you so much Olencia! :'D
I hope to have other transaction with you in the future Wink