C-Walkers

I'm a C-Walker, is there anyone else here like me?
(Jul. 21, 2010  11:21 PM)NY FaceHunter Wrote: C-walker? whats that

http://www.pimpmywalk.com/what-is-the-cwalk.html

this should answer your question
For me, it will always be a gang sign/dance.

Also, the information on the site you posted (http://www.pimpmywalk.com/what-is-the-cwalk.html) just seems like information from those who do the dance and want it be recognised as a dance form, rather than giving unbiased information for what it actually is: a nation of people copying the 'founders' of the clown walk who really just copied what they saw on youtube. It hasn't actually been integrated into hip hop culture because rappers and real hip hop fans don't do it because they don't want to be confused with gang members.
i cripz walk around home all the time,never do it outside the house tho the risk of getting beaten up by a real g is way to high where i live x_x

ive also seen afew variations of the normal c walk,someone i know whos real into there shuffling made up there own and call it the clown walk lolol
im not talking about the actual crip walk, im talking about the c-walk that people do on youtube
i made this thread to meet other people like me
(Jul. 21, 2010  11:48 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: For me, it will always be a gang sign/dance.

Also, the information on the site you posted (http://www.pimpmywalk.com/what-is-the-cwalk.html) just seems like information from those who do the dance and want it be recognised as a dance form, rather than giving unbiased information for what it actually is: a nation of people copying the 'founders' of the clown walk who really just copied what they saw on youtube. It hasn't actually been integrated into hip hop culture because rappers and real hip hop fans don't do it because they don't want to be confused with gang members.

C-Walking and variations of it are often incorporated in other dances/ hip hop in general...
I can only V-Step.
Haha, shows how much of a pro I am.
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:51 AM)Aqua Wrote: C-Walking and variations of it are often incorporated in other dances/ hip hop in general...
This^ quite true

also it depends where you do it,if you do it in a pretty "g'd up" place youd probley get in some form of trouble.Even tho you might just think of it as a dance or shuffling it can lead to trouble doing it in the wrong areas.
used to be a fad dance here in Australia, never really associated with gangs.

Sad to say now that gabber is the new fad....Damn chicken dancers.
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:51 AM)Aqua Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2010  11:48 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: For me, it will always be a gang sign/dance.

C-Walking and variations of it are often incorporated in other dances/ hip hop in general...

It may be incorporated into dancing and 'hip hop' groups (kinda like saying someone like Jason Derulo = RnB), but it's not been integrated into real hip hop stuff.

If you see a rapper doing something like it, they're either Bloods doing the 'Blood Walk' or Crips doing their walk. In hip hop, you can't be an outsider doing one of them because you'll just be shunned.
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:45 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: im not talking about the actual crip walk, im talking about the c-walk that people do on youtube
i made this thread to meet other people like me

I was talking about what you're talking about...
should probley change the theard title to shuffling...
(Jul. 22, 2010  7:43 PM)Dirge Wrote: should probley change the theard title to shuffling...

Whoa. Shuffling and C-walking are not the same thing... That changes the whole thread.
(Jul. 22, 2010  8:01 PM)Aqua Wrote: Whoa. Shuffling and C-walking are not the same thing... That changes the whole thread.

The link that ShadowPegasis posted earlyer,the video on that looks like shuffling to me Chocked
(Jul. 22, 2010  8:12 PM)Dirge Wrote: The link that ShadowPegasis posted earlyer,the video on that looks like shuffling to me Chocked

Oh, C-Walk shuffling. That doesn't represent the whole dance though.

This is what first came to my mind when you said shuffling...

Shuffling Speechless

Warning: Some profane language in this video (Click to View)

^"Best" videos I can find atm lol

Shuffling is a different dance/ style of dance, so changing the title of this thread to that might mislead/ confuse people.
ahhh i see where the confussion i had was now haha my bad
Hah, I wouldn't mind if it changed, I'm a fan of shuffling =p.
anyone here make videos?
now im just hoping someone locks this thread Tongue_out
(Jul. 31, 2010  4:31 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: now im just hoping someone locks this thread Tongue_out
Why ? Just because people do not reply to it ? Perhaps somebody else will find it in the future and will have something to write on the subject.
true, but its highly unlikely
In any case, we rarely close topics that do not break rules or are filled with SPAM. This thread is fine.