Byxis discussion

(Dec. 23, 2010  10:44 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Tbh just because SD or WD weren't used is no reason for the tests to not be legitimate. Others have done this before.

It's just that while using B sometimes it can create an uneven vibration that can unsettle a Beyblade and lower it's stamina, this tends to happen from time to time and may skew the tests results a little. But if pegasis105rf doesn't have access to duplicates of WD or SD then these results should be seen as an indication not actual fact to Byxis's potential.

Though the one thing that I'm really interested in is pegasis105rf's launching conditions.
It shows it has potential at least.
i will admit that for the attack testing i am not very good with sliding shootUnhappy
I think he meant whether you shot the blades first alternately for the stamina testing since that changes the results a lot.
(Dec. 24, 2010  4:11 AM)pegasis105rf Wrote: i will admit that for the attack testing i am not very good with sliding shootUnhappy

When you were testing Earth Bull 100B VS Earth Byxis 100B did you launch only one of the combinations first for the duration of the testing without alternating which combo was launched first?
(Dec. 24, 2010  1:18 PM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2010  4:11 AM)pegasis105rf Wrote: i will admit that for the attack testing i am not very good with sliding shootUnhappy

When you were testing Earth Bull 100B VS Earth Byxis 100B did you launch only one of the combinations first for the duration of the testing without alternating which combo was launched first?
i alternated