[Buying]  specific beyblades wanted

Hey bladers iv been looking for some specific beyblades. (please read the rule about offers cause I don't want a bunch of spam in my pm box).
guide to how much I want it with 1 being that I can wait for a while 10 being I want it quick and please make reasonable offers as I don't have to much money

beys:
Meteo L-Drago 7
Gravity Perseus 6 1/2
Cyber Pegasis 7
Black Lightning L-Drago 8 1/2
Burn Pisces (CoroCoro limited)6
Burn Phoenix (Ice) 6
random booster vol.2 secret pisces 7
basalt horogium 8
screw capricorn 7
hell kerbecs 8
virgo (5 minute mold) 8

accessories:
grip rubber 4
beylancher suspension 6

parts:
ch120 6
rf 7
Btw, you will never get Mercury Anubis for under 30$
AkirasDaddy has Meteo L Drago and Ray Unicorno for under 30$ shipped. Some sellers on eBay sell Grand Ketos for under 30$ shipped. You can get Burn Phoenix cheaply from Dimsum2u. As for Mercury Anubis and Sol Blaze, good luck.
for mercury anubis and Sol Blaze I knew it was going to be a pain in the butt but I can hope.
buy takra tomy sonokongs onebay they are legit and are partnered with takra tomy and they arent that expensive
You could get all of this off dimsum2u, with a slight exception of the grand ktos, as he sells the boosters only. I would just wait for the sonokong release of grand ketos.
Just to tell everybody Iv got grand ketos covered I found one on ebay for $25 but if someone finds one for a better price pm me or post it here.
(Oct. 10, 2010  1:10 AM)mr.L-drago Wrote: Just to tell everybody Iv got grand ketos covered I found one on ebay for $25 but if someone finds one for a better price pm me or post it here.

That's the cheapest you'll probably get.
From what I've heard they go for much cheaper on YJA.

Anyway, I would wait until the sonokong starter is released instead. It should be the same price.
The cheapest Grand Ketos Sonokong I found on eBay was $25
(Oct. 10, 2010  2:13 AM)momiji manju Wrote: From what I've heard they go for much cheaper on YJA.

Anyway, I would wait until the sonokong starter is released instead. It should be the same price.
I don't knowhow to use YJA because I don't speak Japanese and I don't have the extra money to sign up for that service.
(Oct. 10, 2010  12:49 AM)momiji manju Wrote: You could get all of this off dimsum2u, with a slight exception of the grand ktos, as he sells the boosters only. I would just wait for the sonokong release of grand ketos.

Its already on ebay.
I stand corrected.
Well a lot of you are saying dimsum2u and I have looked at the prices and I agree but I don't know how to buy here could someone please tell me how? please
(Oct. 12, 2010  10:34 PM)mr.L-drago Wrote: Well a lot of you are saying dimsum2u and I have looked at the prices and I agree but I don't know how to buy here could someone please tell me how? please
you have to pay through paypal, it very easy ....
alright thanks everybody
First post edited with more wants neater list and a want ranking system.
Got Sol Blaze so I can cross that off my list, woohoo!!
edited first post again with single parts section
(Oct. 09, 2010  11:54 PM)mr.L-drago Wrote: Hey bladers iv been looking for some specific beyblades. (please read the rule about offers cause I don't want a bunch of spam in my pm box).
guide to how much I want it with 1 being that I can wait for a while 10 being I want it quick and please make reasonable offers as I don't have to much money

beys:
Meteo L-Drago 7 Akiradaddy
Ray unicorno (Aroura version if avalible)6 Akirasdaddy
Gravity Perseus 6 1/2
Cyber Pegasis 7 Dimsum
Counter Leone 5 Dimsum
Quetzlcoatl (hope I spelled that right)9 Dimsum
Black Lightning L-Drago 7 1/2 Ebay
Mercury Anubis 10 Akirasdaddy
Burn Pisces (CoroCoro limited)6 Dimsum
Genocide Rex 7 Ebay
Vulcan Horseus 8 Dimsum/akirasdaddy
Divine Chimera 10 Dimsum
Bakushin Susanoo 7 1/2 Dimsum
Ray Gill 6 Akirasdaddy
Burn Phoenix (Ice) 4 Ebay
Infinity Libra 5 Akirasdaddy

accessories:
grip rubber 4 Akirasdaddy
beylancher suspension 6 Akirasdaddy
beypointer 3 Dimsum
metal faces 8 Akirasdaddy

single parts:
ch120 (change 120) 6 1/2 Never gonna find seperatly
gb145 (gravity bowl 145) 7 Never gonna find seperatly

Here's a list of where to get them for the cheapest possible.
bump crossed a lot of things off the list
(Oct. 10, 2010  1:10 AM)mr.L-drago Wrote: Just to tell everybody Iv got grand ketos covered I found one on ebay for $25 but if someone finds one for a better price pm me or post it here.

if your looking for the random booster i can help you out