Buying new/used MFB

I'm looking for Rock Leone 145WB, Flame Sag, (USED) Quetz, anything with CH and METAL FACES!

I just got ripped off in my last deal, so I'll only buy from users that have had successful sales on this site.

I'll be interested in other HWS MFB as well, depending on what they are. PM me with offers/prices, or post here.

I'm looking to spend no more than $60 total including shipping.
who ripped you off?
lil818mvp, the user that just got banned for posting false news.

I offered to trade him a Pisces random booster and a launcher grip in exchange for a Rock Leone and a combo that included an RF and CH....But after he got banned, I reviewed a lot of the posts he made and it seems he doesn't even have an RF or CH.

I trusted him because he made a deal with Tempestas (spelling?) in the past, and it went smoothly I guess, but now he isn't responding to my email, and I already sent the package.

It's my own fault for trusting him, but still.
It's not your fault. Sorry it went sour, man. Unhappy
(Oct. 15, 2009  9:49 PM)Corey Wrote: I trusted him because he made a deal with Tempestas (spelling?) in the past, and it went smoothly I guess, but now he isn't responding to my email, and I already sent the package.

Things did go smoothly with him for me. Sorry to hear that happened.
I'll keep my head up. I'll be pissed if I find out it was a Pisces inside, though Smile

At the end of the day, it's only toys..So no biggie.
Nothing after 60 views, so I'll just go to the Korean Seller on ebay for a flame sag and speg.

I'm still interested in obtaining a used quetz and I desperately need metal faces, so please PM me if you have either.
hey dude this is lil818mvp.. i will send yr items as soon as urs arrives ..,i dont scam in posts when i said i dnt have ch120 is bcuz im going to ship to u...
Sorry if I misjudged, however you weren't responding to my emails and didn't attempt to contact me after getting banned, so I'll hold my judgment until then.

I sure hope you live up to the deal, and your products should have arrived. If my shipment ever arrives, I will vouch for you and make a formal apology.