[Buying]  lyra, fox,lynx beelzeb

im looking for spiral fox and lyra, beat lynx, and bakushin beelzeb. if any one has any of these beys please let me know. the beat lynx i only want the 4d takara tomy, or sonokong one. fox and lyra id prefer to be from TT or sonokong as well. but i am open to getting a hasbro one. please let me know and we can talk about a price
(Apr. 09, 2016  8:50 AM)Latios300000 Wrote: im looking for spiral fox and lyra, beat lynx, and bakushin beelzeb. if any one has any of these beys please let me know. the beat lynx i only want the 4d takara tomy, or sonokong one. fox and lyra id prefer to be from TT or sonokong as well. but i am open to getting a hasbro one. please let me know and we can talk about a price

Okay! I have a T.T Bakushin Beelzeb; barely used so the condition is outstandingly good, if you are interested in this item; please do check out my selling thread where you area able to see images of this bey; After that please give me a PM if still interested, suggesting a price and letting me know what country and currency you use!^-^
Spiral Fox: https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/272207895157

Real cheap, buy it before someone else does