[Buying]  low prices beys+gear

does anyone know or is selling lowpriced beys like flame byxis, volcanhorose, Killer Beafowl, ray gill, tornado hurculo, grand ketos, bey launcher, bey launcher, rubber grip, meal faces?!!Chocked_2Joyful_2:\Crying
i swear just check dismund2 he sells beys at the lowest price here check his thread
I can get most of these for you. Please click my sig to view my shop. Thanks.
(Apr. 30, 2011  3:05 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: I have beylauncher L, gimme an offer

i thought it was free just pay shipping lol
(Apr. 30, 2011  3:09 PM)poseidon Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2011  3:05 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: I have beylauncher L, gimme an offer

i thought it was free just pay shipping lol

Yeah but if he offers cheaper then I'll give it to him for that w/o shipping. I just need it gone.
i allready have bey launcher l i just really want flame byxis or metal faces!!!!!!!!!!
please let me know it you find some!Joyful_2
(May. 01, 2011  8:07 PM)Bluepegasus Wrote: What hey!! on you selling tread it does say just pay shipping you cant fool me! I wont pay for any More that you already said on your selling tread!

You obviously didn't read my post above ur's. I offered u a cheaper price than paying or shipping but now I won't. If u want it pay full price
i dont really want to buy form you guys anymore because i found a website from sdr3x
and the price for a bey like flame byxis is only CA$5.00 each
and for others beys they are $3.00!!!
PM me if you want the website! (its in japanies though use the trnslator on your tool bar)
Hmm, I find that interesting. Not only do those prices seem too low for them to be real beyblades, but you also don't mention what the postage fees might be. Oh, and are you sure they post overseas? A lot of Japanese website don't. And the ones that do, that I know of, seem to sell in bulk...
That is definitely abnormal. Post the link and we will tell you if they are really fine.
hey ive all ready bought flame byxis, big bang pegasus adn l_drago estroy and they all seem liget to me. oh but it like a japanies veron of ebay so you have yo be a member to buy tham soory i usually ask my friend Eric! to findout the real price in CA$ divide the price posted by 30
http://class.ruten.com.tw/user/index00.p...odluck1111 they are real and they ship allover the world i think at least they ship to canada!oh and the person who runs the website is Eric's grandma!!! some of the prices have changed so some are now CA$15 they change every so often! they even sell BB-109!!
(May. 08, 2011  6:24 AM)Bluepegasus Wrote: hey ive all ready bought flame byxis, big bang pegasus adn l_drago estroy and they all seem liget to me. oh but it like a japanies veron of ebay so you have yo be a member to buy tham soory i usually ask my friend Eric! to findout the real price in CA$ divide the price posted by 30
http://class.ruten.com.tw/user/index00.p...odluck1111
they are real
and they ship allover the world i think at least they ship to canada!
oh and the person who runs the website is Eric's grandma!!!
and i dont thing she would fake them to her grand son!

It seems legit, but I'm suspicious... 550 Yen for an Infinity Libra? No wai. And like 50 yen for shipping (I think translated page with Google Chrome) NO WAY. I'm pretty sure these aren't real, but then again who knows. The Galaxy Pegasus for 550 Yen is definitely legit. It has the TT logo, MFB logo, everything. Question is, will your packages really arrive?
My friend Eric has bought all his there!!
hey people just sell infinity libra for so much because it's limited in China you just need a cetin amount of bey pints to get it and it isent even that good
it takes 1-2 weeks to arrive
(May. 08, 2011  6:34 AM)Bluepegasus Wrote: hey people just sell infinity libra for so much because it's limited in China you just need a cetin amount of bey pints to get it and it isent even that good
True, a lot of the limited edition beys aren't actually good. People buy them because they are rare beys. And we all know that people only need beypoints to get them in Japan, but China?