[Buying]  looking to trade for HMS

so i was looking on ebay and all of the hms beyblades (the good ones) cost upwards of 60$ and i don't have that kind of money. I can give a MAX of 10 dollars a pop, but i am also willing to trade a guardian driger that has all its original parts except core. if you want something else you can ask and i will check my collection thank you.
EDIT: i can tell no one is going to trade so i will increase my max to 20$

is it really that bad of an offer

pm me if you want to trade
(Aug. 06, 2013  5:39 PM)Ifrit Wrote: so i was looking on ebay and all of the hms beyblades (the good ones) cost upwards of 60$ and i don't have that kind of money. I can give a MAX of 10 dollars a pop, but i am also willing to trade a guardian driger that has all its original parts except core. if you want something else you can ask and i will check my collection thank you.
EDIT: i can tell no one is going to trade so i will increase my max to 20$

is it really that bad of an offer

pm me if you want to trade

Lol sorry to say but there is no way to get good HMS beyblades for that cheap anymore unless you have really good connections. You might just want to save up until you can afford HMS blades.
well i have enough to buy a driger draciel or gaia dragoon which should i get

what do you mean my avatar is fan art
thanks but don't these all suck i think the best pieces are draciel ar for smash and isn't drigers spin core like a normal flat
Draciel's AR sucks. Probably the worst in HMS.
oh then appearence must not always count, it reall does look aggressive. but technically wolborg has a carp ton of menacing features and it is pretty restrianed.
can you think of any combos for these really bad beys
(Aug. 06, 2013  7:17 PM)Ifrit Wrote: oh then appearence must not always count, it reall does look aggressive. but technically wolborg has a carp ton of menacing features and it is pretty restrianed.
can you think of any combos for these really bad beys

Driger uncustomized is you best option. Strata Dragoon MS AR is good for spin stealing and can work with Driger RC. Draciel for the most part is worthless.
Actually Draciel's weight disk is pretty usefull, and combined with gaia dragoos ms' attack ring and driger ms' running core, it's quite a handful for the other blader to take on. Smile
(Aug. 07, 2013  2:03 PM)jacolal Wrote: Actually Draciel's weight disk is pretty usefull, and combined with gaia dragoos ms' attack ring and driger ms' running core, it's quite a handful for the other blader to take on. Smile

Hence I said most part. And anyway Wolborg MS, DEMS, etc can still casually handle that combo, I've tried it enough to know that Driger's RC is too tall.
(Aug. 07, 2013  7:23 PM)BubloZX Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2013  2:03 PM)jacolal Wrote: Actually Draciel's weight disk is pretty usefull, and combined with gaia dragoos ms' attack ring and driger ms' running core, it's quite a handful for the other blader to take on. Smile

Hence I said most part. And anyway Wolborg MS, DEMS, etc can still casually handle that combo, I've tried it enough to know that Driger's RC is too tall.

I know that however the question was to make a combo with the three beyblades so I gave the most advanced possibility. The combination could be even better if you had the advance averazer attack ring or dragoon ms' grip flat core.