[Buying]  looking to buy zeus, Poseidon, venusain g

i don't the money yet but if anyone has those 3 beys to sell for 225USD plus 5 USD each shipping total. thats 80 USD each including shipping! they can be loose as long as the decals are in great condition! i am after certain beys right now since i intend to make some b-daman based on old school beys, only only the best ones and that were released as toys! I cannot purchase them all at once! multiple want to sell me one each that would be easier! if my total is not enough please let me know! if i do have to go over budget then i would need more time! if someone has all 3 beys and wants to sell for my offer they must give me at least 2 to 3 weeks notice so i can save my money, or i can make 2-3 multiple payments and u don't have to ship until i complete the total! anyone who wants to sell to me must give me pics so i can confirm the decals are intact! i will only pay through "paypal send money", so if anyone makes a deal with me i will need them to give me some kinda link that will let me see what their paypal email is! as for my custom CF bdaman, i am not going to cut the beys up and attach them to the b-daman! one more thing. i cannot buy nor pay until either mid march or mid may, because i need to save for other things right now! though if u are interested in the idea of my offer please let me know as soon as you can! Anyone who reads this and those 3 beys for sale, TY for considering!

PS