[Buying]  looking for omega, hell, and bakushin

im looking for the original bakushin susano, the blue on with the white painted fusion wheel, i have the eclipse version but id love to get the original too, also i just got a hell kerbecks and want to keep the fusion wheel uneased because of the paint, so im also wondering if any one has a spare hell wheel they could sell, and also a spare omega wheel ( just becuase i dont want to use my painted omega wheel lol ) if any one has any of these parts please let me know thanks
Omega Dragonis and he'll kerbecs are really cheap on Amazon. I don't understand why you people don't use painted metal wheels. I would understand if it was the original sol blaze which is crazy expensive but hell kerbecs is only 15$. You could also get a hell Beelzub from random booster nine. But I wouldn't buy from anyone because they're really cheap on Amazon.

Also omega isn't that good in my opinion and I wouldn't spend any money on it. Hah
hahahaah i have omega dragonis and hell kerbecks ( i just bought them a few weeks ago )
but i dont want to use the fusion wheels cuz of the paint, idk the paint and stickers look great together lol, and i would buy another of the two but right now i have like an extra 20 beys to finish buying plus with all the burst stuff coming out, and if i wasnt gonna travel for 6 months id go crazy buying beys each week lol so i have to save some money. and sol blaze is another bey im trying to get, i found the eclipse ver cheep on ebay from one of my bey sellers but i also want the original red on ....but ive seen that bey go for 1000 lol. so for these two beys id rather just buy the fusion wheel sepret to save some money
(Aug. 25, 2015  4:24 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Also omega isn't that good in my opinion and I wouldn't spend any money on it. Hah

Disagree, Omega is one of if not the best Metal wheel in Limited format.

You can find Sol Blaze for less than $30 on Toku Taku Toys (the original one).
whaaaat ????? no way really? do they ship to the US?
(Aug. 25, 2015  4:52 AM)Latios300000 Wrote: whaaaat ????? no way really? do they ship to the US?

Yeah he does Smile

There's also another one from a user here on the WBO named Beyderandy, just to mention though, both of the ones for sale are used and not in mint condition.
I actually have brand new too... sent you PM.
True it's a good limited wheel but if your going for a standard custom it's just too light. And am I the only one who can't get it to not scrape. I've seen you tubers use it fine. I think it's the small deformity in the tip. Hasbro I never should have trusted you to give me a beyblade!
lol idk its just bad when the paint chips, i know you can repaint them using spray paint but still lol its just nice to have that one that is painted for showing. its strange some chip mor my gravity wheel hasnt chiped.
He wants the white bakushin I believe.
YESSSSS hahahahahaha that one ( i already have the black one)