[Buying]  looking for my fav HMS

hey im looking for my fav HMS beyblade ( i have him by hasbro but he broke ) i tryed to supper glue him and it was fixed but later i was fighting him agains someone (i think storm aquario also by hasbro ) and i dont thing i will be able to fix him again can some one please tell me were i can buy a NEW mint in box SAMURIA CHANGER MS by takra tomy or hasbro plz if not then a mint one with all the stickers ( i have the launcher and ripcord) please help me thanks and i will pay up to $10 for the bey pluse $3 for shipping please help me he is the only HMS that i have and the only one that i want i only have 3 originals dragon g , dragoon staorm ( my first bey ever ) and this hms one also dose any one know what i can use for dragoon storms rubber tip becasue i lost that and he is not that good without it thanks
Try JYA With Proxy Severice From A Middle Man.
(Jan. 17, 2011  12:48 AM)DragoonRoks Wrote: Try JYA With Proxy Severice From A Middle Man.

umm sorry what is that a bey ? im not good witht he past ones i dont even know the part names only bit-chip
(Jan. 17, 2011  12:52 AM)narutoash1 Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2011  12:48 AM)DragoonRoks Wrote: Try JYA With Proxy Severice From A Middle Man.

umm sorry what is that a bey ? im not good witht he past ones i dont even know the part names only bit-chip
i mean with proxy service you can find the beyblade you are looking for. and it not a bey lol JYA= Yahoo Japan Auctions
(Jan. 17, 2011  12:53 AM)DragoonRoks Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2011  12:52 AM)narutoash1 Wrote:

i mean with proxy service you can find the beyblade you are looking for. and it not a bey lol JYA= Yahoo Japan Auctions
can you give me the link plz i mean how much will he be and how about dragoon storms rubber tip that i lost
Sorry to say but Samurai Changer MS is not worth $10. ):
(Jan. 17, 2011  12:55 AM)blah Wrote: Sorry to say but Samurai Changer MS is not worth $10. ):

well how much?
(Jan. 17, 2011  1:08 AM)DragoonRoks Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Okinawam...ight=proxy - Link

thanks but is there another link were i can just buy it? and how dose this link work i just send the dude a messege right cuz thats what i did
It's about $50+ for a NIB. Use Purchase Consultation if you want to find out these kind of things.
(Jan. 17, 2011  1:19 AM)blah Wrote: It's about $50+ for a NIB. Use Purchase Consultation if you want to find out these kind of things.

great all i really need is the bottom wich broke off
Oh and use an appropriate prefix.