[Buying]  looking for a thunderwhip pegasis stadium - CANADA

Hi guys, i'm new here and i'm looking for a few things:

- l drago guardian 
- duouranus 

PM me if you can help, thanks in advance guys!
Hm, I have one that I would really not mind selling. In which province do you live though? If you are in Ontario and could attend Anime North, then we could save shipping costs and just meet there.
(Apr. 15, 2017  2:41 AM)ruZOOKED Wrote: Hi guys, i'm new here and i'm looking for a few things:

- thunderwhip pegasis stadium (used or new)
- bb10 stadium (used or new)
- guardian l drago
- duouranus 

PM me if you can help, thanks in advance guys!
I'm so sorry to say this, but all the stuff that you've listed has gone upon the flying time. These things are really rare these days, especially BB-10 stadium and Duo Uranus / Icetitan 230WD. And by the way, It should be LDrago Guardian, not Guardian LDrago (no offense ☺).
Have I done something wrong? how come no ever replies to my posts. Unhappy
(May. 21, 2017  2:12 PM)Mr.Turtle Wrote: Have I done something wrong? how come no ever replies to my posts. Unhappy

You can't have 2 accounts
(May. 22, 2017  5:05 PM)Mr.Turtle Wrote: It knows when u have 2 accounts?

No but your not allowed to have 2 accounts
I do not have time to look into the multiple accounts, and I am leaving now: as we had discussed, I will be in Toronto this weekend for Anime North and I will bring the Thunderwhip Stadium with me. Are you going to be there? This is one of your only chances.
i don't have multiple accounts idk who this mr turtle is lol
buy the one from Kai-V! just pay little shipping.
(Jun. 11, 2017  3:38 AM)BeyderAndy Wrote: buy the one from Kai-V! just pay little shipping.

But even within Canada, anything that size would cost more than twenty dollars to ship, probably more than thirty.
Aaaagh
I sold mine at a garage sale yrs ago
Dammit, should've kept it