[Buying]  looking for a Dragoon MS

I am looking for a Dragoon MS beyblade new in box. I am willing to spend about 110 dollars on one. please send me a pm if you can either meet me somewhere or are able to post a purchase on any website.
ebay has you covered. check em' out

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-BEYBLADE-...35c01a1787

and if you shoot them an offer like $80 or $90 dollars then you can get them for a steal
yeah ive seen all the ones on ebay but im trying to see if there is anyone local that would want to sell me one cause i remember selling one a few years ago and have a very small hope that that person wants to sell it again if its not broken
Why would you want to spend $110 for a used blade when you can get a new one for that price? and atleast your money is protected by ebay so if something happens then ou can get you cash back.
i meant 110 on a new one i would spend about 75 on a used one depending on condition
ohh lol. Well these guys say shoot them an offer so you might can get pretty close to that.
You can get it from OkinawamTS. His is $60 without shipping (It doesn't cost too much, so it's a good excellent price).

EDIT: By the way, his Dragoon MS' are new.

And, this should be moved to the Buying sub-forum.