[Buying]  galeon or dragoon msuv wanted

i am looking to buy a dragoon msuv or black dragoon ms for 100 dollars
ask beyfan or wwqqyang..pm them..they might have it..
i actually want a blue dranzer f and gaia dragoon v that are in good condition
i have a gaia dragoon v..good condition..but have no stickers..only the bit chip has the sticker..pm me your offer if you are interested..
and <3 have a blue dranzer f..
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-%E2%99%A...ic-Bonanza
I have a MINT dragoon GT
But I m not looking to part with it,i would change my mind only for a really good offer
I'm selling a black version of Driger V, blue Dragoon S, and a red Dranzer F. All the links are on my sales thread.
i can pay up to 100 dollars for dragoon msuv and 40-50 dollars for zeus let me know if you have one perferably mint or nip
beyfan have a dranzer gt...dont know it is sold or not..you can pm him..i have a galeon..selling it cheap..
I have new in a box Galeon. PM me an offer
yeah...youkeep on asking for lots of pictures..but never bought it..
(May. 03, 2011  8:09 PM)amaad541 Wrote: no one has a any of these beys?
Well, I have versions of the beys, but not the original colours. Dragoon S has been sold, I still have the black Driger V and red Dranzer S. I'm selling a used Dragoon GT...but I have it in a Dragoon Lot. And before you ask (since I've been getting asked this alot), I won't be taking the Dragoon GT out of the lot to sell it separately.

You can see the stuff I have for sale in the eBay link I have in my sig.
another dranzer gt..mint..for a sick price..it is stated that it is a japanese takara..but i do think it is hasbro one..
http://cgi.ebay.com/120-MINT-Japanese-Ta...19c53ed594
It is the Hasbro one...or at least he has it laying on Hasbro instructions XD
haha..obviously bcause of the instruction...
thanks guys but the dranzer gt is too pricey
Hmm, I think that the seller increased the price. Originally it was at $70. That would've been a good price, as Dranzer GT is a pricey bey. If you want a NIB version, you could be looking at $80+
(May. 06, 2011  3:47 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Hmm, I think that the seller increased the price. Originally it was at $70. That would've been a good price, as Dranzer GT is a pricey bey. If you want a NIB version, you could be looking at $80+
NIB one is nowhere to find..so far i never found one..if there is one NIB on ebay,im sure it will be up to 100USD..