[Buying]  eBay buyers beware I guess

I buy a new licensed TT stadium for $42 with a seller with plenty of reviews. The thing gets here and the tag looks TT but it’s in the same bag as the launchers. It’s beaten to death from the piece of plastic without any protection inside a cheap cardboard box.

I got the plastic bent back where it should be but one of the insert to the rail is scraped to pieces and it won’t stay in at all. It pops up every time I shoot.

Did I get scammed with a fake or was it just the shipping practices from the importer? Either way, the seller had deleted their account and so I’m going to have to go back through support to get a refund on this IF they even deem me worthy of one. I’ll include a couple pictures just to show what it looks like

[Image: Kze4K8T]

https://imgur.com/a/Kze4K8T
(Aug. 17, 2024  4:36 AM)maplespecter Wrote: I buy a new licensed TT stadium for $42 with a seller with plenty of reviews. The thing gets here and the tag looks TT but it’s in the same bag as the launchers. It’s beaten to death from the piece of plastic without any protection inside a cheap cardboard box.

I got the plastic bent back where it should be but one of the insert to the rail is scraped to pieces and it won’t stay in at all. It pops up every time I shoot.

Did I get scammed with a fake or was it just the shipping practices from the importer? Either way, the seller had deleted their account and so I’m going to have to go back through support to get a refund on this IF they even deem me worthy of one. I’ll include a couple pictures just to show what it looks like

Sorry I think it was a scam, I'd only buy from MallofToys, BeysandBricks, or Beyblade Premier. Personally I use MallofToys and occasionally BeysandBricks. Hopefully you can get your money back.
(Aug. 17, 2024  4:43 AM)Frisk291 Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2024  4:36 AM)maplespecter Wrote: I buy a new licensed TT stadium for $42 with a seller with plenty of reviews. The thing gets here and the tag looks TT but it’s in the same bag as the launchers. It’s beaten to death from the piece of plastic without any protection inside a cheap cardboard box.

Sorry I think it was a scam, I'd only buy from MallofToys, BeysandBricks, or Beyblade Premier. Personally I use MallofToys and occasionally BeysandBricks. Hopefully you can get your money back.

Yeah I sort of ordered it before I got here. Gonna see tomorrow if it’s even shaped like a real stadium and have to order a new one.
A lot of the time scammers will build a profile using fake ones for reviews, scam a lot of people out of money with broken goods then delete their account so Ebay can't collect a refund from them directly. But you should be able to get a refund from Ebay, they've been really good about that recently. Good luck and I hope you do get that refund.