[Buying]  buying parts

im looking for:
1.thermal and dark fusion wheels
2.spin track eternal defense, gravity ball, and defence 125
3.eternal spike and tip flat spike.
im paying whatever price makes sense (offer).
since i cant pay online i have to pay in person.
the location has to be near cherry cove park in lakewood CA.
pm me to set location.
OH! and i can only be able to meet on weekends because of school
(ps. srry it all has to be complicated)
Ah, those are a lot of conditions. I really doubt you will be able to meet all of them, especially when it comes to the location ... You should really consider finding a way to use Paypal.
if paypal has to do with credit cards, i cant
my parents dont trust me
besides im only 13
(Mar. 09, 2011  6:16 AM)Musica233 Wrote: if paypal has to do with credit cards, i cant
my parents dont trust me
besides im only 13

Try to ask your parents to do it for you if they have credit cards and can make a Paypal account ? They would be the one to do the transaction and they would never give you the login details.
lol. tried. they lost all total trust in me when they found out i was lying about me not having any homework
uh...
oside?whats that stand for? Lips_sealed
(Mar. 09, 2011  6:46 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Oceanside...

i cant go that far. parents busy with buisness and stuff.
south but it will take me 1 hour to get there
I'm probably the only person closest to u that can meet all those requirements. So just think if it's worth it...
Can't you just mail the money? o.o instead of paypal, sure its more risky but it works
ill think about it. besides, i checked the map and saw that someone lives in my nieghborhood. idk who it is though because of loading problems, but i can probally work out a deal with him.
(Mar. 10, 2011  4:59 AM)Musica233 Wrote: ill think about it. besides, i checked the map and saw that someone lives in my nieghborhood. idk who it is though because of loading problems, but i can probally work out a deal with him.

Most of the users on the map are inactive, and seriously what are the chances that that person firstly still likes Beyblade, secondly has all the parts you want ?
Just a suggestion. You do not need a your parents credit card in order to use Paypal. You can purchase a Green Dot - Moneypak card. You can buy one from a 7-11 and fill it up with any amount you want.
(Mar. 10, 2011  5:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  4:59 AM)Musica233 Wrote: ill think about it. besides, i checked the map and saw that someone lives in my nieghborhood. idk who it is though because of loading problems, but i can probally work out a deal with him.

Most of the users on the map are inactive, and seriously what are the chances that that person firstly still likes Beyblade, secondly has all the parts you want ?

lol your right, but ill be a really lucky guy if he is active and he has at least half the parts!
(Mar. 10, 2011  5:07 AM)Hero Wrote: Just a suggestion. You do not need a your parents credit card in order to use Paypal. You can purchase a Green Dot - Moneypak card. You can buy one from a 7-11 and fill it up with any amount you want.

dont you need to be 18 to do that?
No, you do not. I could get my 5 year old cousin to go buy it for me. It is just a prepaid credit card; you don't need a phone number or identification to buy one. You just add it into your Paypal like any other credit card.

EDIT: That was just a typo. I didn't mean to put "card" after Paypal.
oh...you need a paypal card.... ._.
(Mar. 10, 2011  5:07 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: No you dont...read Hero's post again

lol am i clueless or what? Smile
Yeah so if u get one I can sell u basically everything except one or two things.
okay.
paypal has its own money card you can buy one just like a gift card