[Buying]  [buying] Essentials for testing /stuff i need :)

looking for a
bb-10 attack stadium
Segment launcher grip
Bey launcher
Metal face
Metal face 2
at low price
thanks Smile
trading is available only for ppl who live in sydney australia
( i dont mind where its from)
Do you trade cause i can get that stuff for you and why the frown face ? i thought it would be smiley since people are going to offer you the stuff Wink
(Jun. 01, 2011  10:18 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Do you trade cause i can get that stuff for you and why the frown face ? i thought it would be smiley since people are going to offer you the stuff Wink

ahaha maybe i may trade
send me a pm on maybe sumthing u want from me ( just for ppl who read this, TRADING ONLY IN SYDNEY AUSTRALIA)
If you want a cheap website that doesn't require Paypal, here:
http://www.toynk.com/results.cgis?catalo...1&x=28&y=9

I've used it often, it has a lot of stuff. Everything you need is there, except the attack stadium (I think, just get that from Toywiz or something :\)

Use the coupon code BEY11 at checkout to get 11% off all Beyblade items, it makes stuff even more cheap.
Double BUMP?

Quadruple post?

Warning?
there all a few days apart so he won't get a warning Wink
But c'mon "BUMP"

Whenever I want to BUMP a thread I just say something like "So nobody else has any offers, does anybody know a good eBay seller or anything?".

This way you don't make a insignificant SPAM but kind of boost the thread so others can view it.
(Jun. 11, 2011  11:53 PM)RAW Wrote: But c'mon "BUMP"

Whenever I want to BUMP a thread I just say something like "So nobody else has any offers, does anybody know a good eBay seller or anything?".

This way you don't make a insignificant SPAM but kind of boost the thread so others can view it.

ohh ok then
im sorry RAW i wont do this again

@ga'hooleone thanks for the website, though it doesnt have a BB-10 Unhappy
I sell the bb-10 attack stadium for $45 USD with shipping to USA any other country please pm me. If you cannot pay by paypal you can pay buy Western Union (Cash). I also sell your other items on my thread.