[Buying]  beyblades for a good deal!

i have been wanting to get many beyblades but every time i look at  the REAl (not rapidity or fake) beyblades they always cost about 16$ are there any stores/websites i can get REAL beyblades for a good price that includes beyblades metal and burst!
Buy Hasbro from your local store and don't buy online then. That's the cheapest you can get Burst beys.

If you buy online, it's going to be more expensive. Hasbro Burst beys cost more online than in-store due to lack of supply and Takara-Tomy Beyblades must be imported. You have to pay for shipping and the middleman for taking the time to work it out and send it to you. That's how it is when you import.

Beyblade is an expensive hobby. If that's going to be a problem, you may want to get more money or find a different hobby. Else, make the best of what you can currently do.
(Jun. 05, 2018  12:25 AM)Yoshiblade387 Wrote: i have been wanting to get many beyblades but every time i look at  the REAl (not rapidity or fake) beyblades they always cost about 16$ are there any stores/websites i can get REAL beyblades for a good price that includes beyblades metal and burst!

Last I checked a TT beast behemoth is around 11$ on amazon.