[Buying]  bey marketplace/buy

im looking for a very large hms/plastic beyblade lot that is beaing sold has to have 30 beys or more at a very reasonable price.
Good luck finding somebody selling you a collection that big for a "reasonable price".
A reasonable price is a price discussed between the seller and a buyer so I don't understand what you mean when say 'good luck with that.' Obviously it'll be expensive but it could still happen.

Blackdragoonv2, Y!JA would be your best bet, but I doubt you get a lot that size.
not sure what you mean by reasonable price?

try ebay my friend and you can get all the plastic beyblade you want Smile.

or try this guy selling some stuff.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Selling-...-lot-of-26
Guys I forgot all about this post I was like 12 lol and my dad had got me tons of beyblade lots of eBay and even myself back then I never stopped blading just life happenes but I always had a collection of beys somewhere🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂😂😂😂I love the new burst system and aww man SUPERKING BEYS ARE DOPE and I just got the DB Driger V2. But back then Lots where affordable.
(Jun. 17, 2022  5:43 PM)Blackdragoonv2 Wrote: Guys I forgot all about this post I was like 12 lol and my dad had got me tons of beyblade lots of eBay and even myself back then I never stopped blading just life happenes but I always had a collection of beys somewhere🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂😂😂😂I love the new burst system and aww man SUPERKING BEYS ARE DOPE and I just got the DB Driger V2. But back then Lots where affordable.

Haha, it's really great to see one of your decade old post and relive that feelings. Glad you got the collection at that time nowadays getting all these stuff is too expensive. Even though plastics are the best. Cheers