[Buying]  Which sellers on Ebay sell real MFB Beys?

I'm wondering which sellers on Ebay are trustworthy for buying Takara Tommy MFB Beyblades. I've seen this listing for a Big Bang Pegasis https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Takara-Tomy-...SwQjNW9hvQ
Though I'm not sure if it is legitimate.
That's a fake. You will probably not find original ones, except it's a sonokong Big bang Pegasus as an example. The other ones are all kinda Fakes, because their quality is downgraded, plastic instead of rubber, less weight and some other issues.

Here is a list of sellers who I know selling A0813 batches.

Toysgotw
Toysplustw
Beybladewholesaler
Portal0 (Atleast the Metal Fury ones)
Funtoysworld
Jrscbb6 (or something like that)
Fastoper

Pretty much everyone who sell's from Taiwan. Also be cautious of Amazon and beys and bricks, might be fake ones, you will know it, if on the underside of the package the seriesnumber is saying A0813
(Oct. 14, 2020  9:02 AM)Retrograde Wrote: That's a fake. You will probably not find original ones, except it's a sonokong Big bang Pegasus as an example. The other ones are all kinda Fakes, because their quality is downgraded, plastic instead of rubber, less weight and some other issues.

Toysgotw
Toysplustw
Beybladewholesaler
Funtoysworld
Fastoper

Pretty much everyone who sell's from Taiwan. Also be cautious of Amazon and beys and bricks, might be fake ones, you will know it, if on the underside of the package the seriesnumber is saying A0813

I'm confused the seller is Beybladewholesaler who is selling this https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Takara-Tomy-...SwQjNW9hvQ

Also if it say's Takara Tommy on the box how can it be fake. Did they make a fake batch or something?

I'm confused so are their any sellers who sell real ones. Can you please help me find a real Takara Tommy Big Band Pegasis.
It's not very clear how or from where they got their Beyblades, but they are not like the ones from Takara 8 years ago. Their boxes are also lighter/less dense in colour and they all have the same batch number on the underside of the box (A0813). Real box always have different numbers
I for one, never sell bootlegs.

(Rapidly wiggles eyebrows)
(Oct. 14, 2020  9:02 AM)Retrograde Wrote: That's a fake. You will probably not find original ones, except it's a sonokong Big bang Pegasus as an example. The other ones are all kinda Fakes, because their quality is downgraded, plastic instead of rubber, less weight and some other issues.

Toysgotw
Toysplustw
Beybladewholesaler
Funtoysworld
Fastoper

Beysandbricks you only have to worry about the ones that say unbranded but the ones that say Takara tomy or hasbro is real
(Oct. 14, 2020  2:03 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:

Toysgotw
Toysplustw
Beybladewholesaler
Funtoysworld
Fastoper

Beysandbricks you only have to worry about the ones that say unbranded but the ones that say Takara tomy or hasbro is real

Yeah, I heard that too, that they are selling real ones, but I am not sure. I mean they are pretty cheap if they are no A0813
(Oct. 14, 2020  10:03 AM)Retrograde Wrote: It's not very clear how or from where they got their Beyblades, but they are not like the ones from Takara 8 years ago. Their boxes are also lighter/less dense in colour and they all have the same batch number on the underside of the box (A0813). Real box always have different numbers

Sorry for asking but is the thePortal0 website legit. I know in your other post you mentioned their name but not sure if you mean the ebay store or the website store. I saw this https://theportal0.com/collections/timel...tal-fusion
Do you think it is the real authentic Takara Tommy or is it the fake A0813 version.
Ebay and their site are the same. The phantom orion i got from them 2 month ago had A0183 as batchnumber
(Oct. 15, 2020  12:29 AM)Retrograde Wrote: Ebay and their site are the same. The phantom orion i got from them 2 month ago had A0183 as batchnumber

So in another words theirs no seller's that sells legit Big Bang Pegasis Takara Tommy. I think ever-wish sells legit MFB beyblades but they don't sell Big Bang Pegasis though.
Their big bang pegasis blue version was legit. Got that one like 3 lonth ago from portal 0, had the right weight, no issues
(Oct. 14, 2020  2:31 PM)Retrograde Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  2:03 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Beysandbricks you only have to worry about the ones that say unbranded but the ones that say Takara tomy or hasbro is real

Yeah, I heard that too, that they are selling real ones, but I am not sure. I mean they are pretty cheap if they are no A0813

Sorry for asking again but I heard somewhere that the arabic Takara Tommy ones like this one are legit? https://www.aliexpress.com/item/40008257...5618%23901

Is that true?
(Oct. 16, 2020  12:43 AM)LightFurySmash Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  2:31 PM)Retrograde Wrote: Yeah, I heard that too, that they are selling real ones, but I am not sure. I mean they are pretty cheap if they are no A0813

Sorry for asking again but I heard somewhere that the arabic Takara Tommy ones like this one are legit? https://www.aliexpress.com/item/40008257...5618%23901

Is that true?
According to the box (no guarantees that you'll be getting the same box/production even with the Arabic release) it looks to be the production number K1910; which would be a different production number.

Some people that are wary of the whole A0813 situation are looking hard for the Arabic releases right now because of their apparent different production codes.