[Buying]  REMOVED

ebay is not “filled” with fakes.  if you avoid only looking at the lowest prices, the vast majority of ebay beys are authentic.  i’ve bought probably 50 tt beys on ebay over the years and dozens of accessories, i’ve never had a fake sent to me.

avoid the lowest price sellers, there is no one legitimately selling new authentic tt beys for USD $9.00 with free international  shipping.  those auctions are the fakes.  

also look at the feedback, not just for the scores!  legit ebay bey sellers usually only sell beys and japanese toys.  what real sellers don’t do is sell 39 copies of the same pair of female tights from china, then suddenly try to sell an authentic tt mugen stadium for USD $20 with free international shipping (100% positive feedback!).
if most of the ebay auctions you click are fake, you are doing something wrong.   there are fakes on ebay (and amazon), but they obviously stick out and are easy to avoid.

basically, if you are not being cheap and lazy, you’ll never buy a fake on accident.

and as far as feedback, negative feedback is half the story. my point was that positive feedback needs to be looked at as well, even 100% positive.  beyblade is a specialty item, it will be sold by a specialty seller.
There are lots of fake sellers, if their name is just a bunch of letters, its most likely a fake, but the trusted sellers are
88powerpig88, buzztoy2007, supermonskey, saito.toyz, toysgotw,mybuddysearch, skyliners2012,
taka.ohno, okinawam1978 and pvccard.expert