[Buying]  Where to buy Beyblade Burst Rise Beyblades in US?

Hello everybody!
I'm looking to buy Beyblade Burst Rise Beyblades for reviewing them on my small Youtube channel.
I only found Vertical Drop Stadium on Amazon for very nice price  and bought it, but the rest (Wizard Fafnir, Sword Valtryek, Rock Dragon, Kraken) are very expensive and delivery dates are very far.

Does anybody knows where to buy it in US?
I only heard they are on sale in Canada (Toys R Us)
If somebody will help with buying it in Canada and sending it here I'll greatly appreciate!

Thank you!
(Dec. 05, 2019  1:10 AM)pzhivulin Wrote: Hello everybody!
I'm looking to buy Beyblade Burst Rise Beyblades for reviewing them on my small Youtube channel.
I only found Vertical Drop Stadium on Amazon for very nice price  and bought it, but the rest (Wizard Fafnir, Sword Valtryek, Rock Dragon, Kraken) are very expensive and delivery dates are very far.

If somebody will help with buying it in Canada and sending it here I'll greatly appreciate!

Thank you!

Expect to see them at Walmarts first. They already have listings on their website, so they'll probably come out after December, or late December
You can get them at Funky Toys here is the affiliate Link
(Dec. 05, 2019  1:24 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2019  1:10 AM)pzhivulin Wrote: Hello everybody!

Thank you!

Expect to see them at Walmarts first. They already have listings on their website, so they'll probably come out after December, or late December

Thank you! Appreciate you advice!

(Dec. 05, 2019  1:32 AM)originalzankye Wrote: You can get them at Funky Toys here is the affiliate Link

Thank you Zankye!
Price is good, true!
Unfortunately they got Wizard Fafnir and Sword Valtryek sold out, but the rest are there.

From your opinion what are the best Rise beys to review on Youtube? I already made review of Vertical Drop Battle Set.
Can you get them around easton yet?