[Buying]  Want to Purchase Dragoon MS UV

I want to Buy a Brand New Dragoon MS UV Beyblade in grey or White Color with all metal parts like weight disk silver in color I also need a Slide shooter or a grip shooter for better control [Image: 10frs7p.jpg]
I live in INDIA
And I am Going to Organize and Summer Beyblade tournament in my city
So Please Help me as
I have to announce Dragoon MS UV Beyblade as the Prize for the winner of the tournament.
pm gianmarco...he has a lime green msuv...idk whether it is sold or not
I have also white and grey msuv for sale. But the price is quite high. I don t really think you should give it away as a prize if you buy it.
please Help Me
(May. 07, 2011  9:17 AM)Anurag Shivhare Wrote: please Help Me

pm gianmarco then..but it wont be cheap...
this guy is selling his hasbro dragoon ms..try pm him..but for sure..he is not selling it cheap..
http://worldbeyblade.org/User-mjb-1499
thanks But no thanks My manager Had bought DG MS UV and DG HMS in 250 RS which quit cheapest rate and the blades are new I was to use DG HMS in the tournament and as the tournament has no rules people were free to use any beyblade so the battles were toughest as some use Metallic Beyblade where as some used Beyblades of New series like Libra and i reached the semi finals but I lost my battle as the rubber tip of my beyblade was spoiled in the rock stadium and Iron stadium with rough surface and it got damaged in battles with beyblades having sharp attack ring a young boy was the winner of the tournament as he was using A metallic beyblade which was a good stamina attack and Balance type of BeyBlade
Hey bro I also live in India and I also wanna buy the dragoon msuv but I can't find it can you tell me where I can buy it on the lowest price.Please bro reply me I'm waiting for your reply
hello anurag shivhare.can you please tell me from where did you buy dragoon msuv in such a cheap rate.please tell me please
(May. 06, 2011  2:08 PM)Anurag Shivhare Wrote: I want to Buy a Brand New Dragoon MS UV Beyblade in grey or White Color with all metal parts like weight disk silver in color I also need a Slide shooter or a grip shooter for better control [Image: 10frs7p.jpg]
I live in INDIA
And I am Going to Organize and Summer Beyblade tournament in my city
So Please Help me as
I have to announce Dragoon MS UV Beyblade as the Prize for the winner of the tournament.

Sir its Awsome to get my dream beyblade sir pls tell me when the tournament begins plsss sir i want dragoon msuv pls sir plssss