[Buying]  WTB a single beyblade x launcher

Hello, I was hoping someone would have an extra beyblade x launcher they wouldn't mind selling me. I ordered the stadium kit and the three pack, and didn't realize until today that I will only have one launcher when my stuff arrives.  I don't really want to buy an entire extra duplicate bey just to get a second launcher, and next months knightlance also won't come with one.
I have one. $10 shipped in the US if interested. Go ahead and PM me if you want it.
(Jul. 22, 2023  7:01 AM)LunaTuna Wrote: Hello, I was hoping someone would have an extra beyblade x launcher they wouldn't mind selling me. I ordered the stadium kit and the three pack, and didn't realize until today that I will only have one launcher when my stuff arrives.  I don't really want to buy an entire extra duplicate bey just to get a second launcher, and next months knightlance also won't come with one.

If you have the string launcher you don’t really need a second launcher.
(Jul. 26, 2023  5:18 AM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2023  7:01 AM)LunaTuna Wrote: Hello, I was hoping someone would have an extra beyblade x launcher they wouldn't mind selling me. I ordered the stadium kit and the three pack, and didn't realize until today that I will only have one launcher when my stuff arrives.  I don't really want to buy an entire extra duplicate bey just to get a second launcher, and next months knightlance also won't come with one.

I have friends that like to play when they're over, but they don't collect or have any of their own stuff.
(Jul. 26, 2023  5:18 AM)RalfBalf Wrote:

He probably just want an extra for replacements or to play with friends/family

(Jul. 26, 2023  5:24 AM)LunaTuna Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2023  5:18 AM)RalfBalf Wrote: If you have the string launcher you don’t really need a second launcher.
I have friends that like to play when they're over, but they don't collect or have any of their own stuff.

Bro my timing was on point
(Jul. 26, 2023  5:25 AM)lil-iz Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2023  5:18 AM)RalfBalf Wrote: If you have the string launcher you don’t really need a second launcher.

He probably just want an extra for replacements or to play with friends/family

(Jul. 26, 2023  5:24 AM)LunaTuna Wrote: I have friends that like to play when they're over, but they don't collect or have any of their own stuff.

Bro my timing was on point

She*, but ya you were spot on lol

(Jul. 25, 2023  1:19 PM)ReckerTA Wrote: I have one. $10 shipped in the US if interested. Go ahead and PM me if you want it.

Messaged!