[Buying]  Vacation Singapore

Going to Singapore in a couple of days. Can anyone advice a store that sells current Beyblade burst product; GT etc ...

Thnx
Pretty sure this is in the wrong forum. Are you talking about stores in Singapore?
(Jul. 13, 2019  1:21 AM)BurstBreaker Wrote: Going to Singapore in a couple of days. Can anyone advice a store that sells current Beyblade burst product; GT etc ...

Thnx

There are no more beyblades in singapore, I come from there and it went out of syle last year
Yeah I’m talking about actual stores in Singapore; toys r us or a hobby store..

I thought maybe market place would be the best place to post this.

Too bad it’s fazing out dough, I was hoping it’d be lots in there ...
just moved out of singapore, check facebook "Beyblade SG" for posts for tourneys. they have beys at most toys r us' and most major retail stores.
Are they very current dough? I check the website but doesn’t look like it, I do know that here in Canada sometimes/ majority the latest release r not usually listed in the website till a week later and by that time it’s sold out, I’m hoping this is not the case there.

Im staying for the whole summer and am hoping I can get the latest versions of Gt series before I come back.. ie GT triple set or Pegasus Gt ..

Thnx for reply.
the releases are equivalent to sea territory. the latest release i believe is the three on three cho z
Which Cho Z is that? Or are we talking about the GT Slash V, Dragon and Ashura?
(Jul. 13, 2019  3:55 AM)BurstBreaker Wrote: Which Cho Z is that? Or are we talking about the GT Slash V, Dragon and Ashura?
It’s the set with: Wolborg, Hazard Kerbeus, and Z Achilles.
Wait, toys r us closed down a while ago didn't it?
(Jul. 13, 2019  6:04 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Wait, toys r us closed down a while ago didn't it?

Only for the U.S., Britain and parts of Oceania.
(Jul. 13, 2019  8:42 PM)BreakerDS Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2019  6:04 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Wait, toys r us closed down a while ago didn't it?

Only for the U.S., Britain and parts of Oceania.
Oceania?
(Jul. 13, 2019  9:19 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2019  8:42 PM)BreakerDS Wrote: Only for the U.S., Britain and parts of Oceania.
Oceania?

Countries that are within Oceania's boundaries:

[Image: Map-of-Oceania.png]
(Jul. 13, 2019  9:23 PM)BreakerDS Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2019  9:19 PM)bladekid Wrote: Oceania?

Countries that are within Oceania's boundaries:

[Image: Map-of-Oceania.png]
Since when was that a thing? I've always just called that Australia. Thanks
There is small Countries around it
No prob.  Oceania, the term, has been a thing since 1812.  

To get back onto the topic, Toys R Us for Singapore is your best bet and they might carry Takara Tomy Beyblades.

Edit: Here's their online store

https://www.toysrus.com.sg/beyblade/
Thnx for the replies guys however kinda disappointed dough, thought I could get much better opportunity in grabbing rare or the latest release beys.