[Buying]  UPDATE: Looking for a few rarer HMS

It's been a while! Just looking for this older HMS beyblade!

It appears the Ice Blue variant might be a little too costly so the regular color Wolborg MS will do just fine so long as NIB. Also looking for NIB Aero Knight MS (the stickers on mine have long deteriorated and my OCD needs a new one) along with a NIB Phantom Fox MS in the original white (I have the blue recolor but would prefer the white).
How much are you thinking?
(Jul. 09, 2015  6:15 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: How much are you thinking?

At the absolute most, $60. Although I still think that is high. I understand that it is a secret prize recolor of probably the best uncustomized beyblade but you have to keep in mind that hardly anyone (outside of the older members on here who were also on OtC and BBF) have any idea what HMS are. It really has no resell value outside of this site. I'm not looking to flip it either, Wolborg MS rules and the Ice Blue is probably my favorite recolor outside of the Red and Purple DEMS.
(Jul. 10, 2015  2:19 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2015  6:15 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: How much are you thinking?

At the absolute most, $60. Although I still think that is high. I understand that it is a secret prize recolor of probably the best uncustomized beyblade but you have to keep in mind that hardly anyone (outside of the older members on here who were also on OtC and BBF) have any idea what HMS are. It really has no resell value outside of this site. I'm not looking to flip it either, Wolborg MS rules and the Ice Blue is probably my favorite recolor outside of the Red and Purple DEMS.

Somewhat true, but I have to disagree. A lot of people on here have HMS knowledge, also a regular Wolborg MS goes for like $30-40 and since this is a special recolor, I'm guessing $60 is still not enough for how rare they are these days. Also you'd be surprised to know that there are other people not on this site looking for HMS, that's why rare HMS's sell outside of the WBO very often.
^That's actually how I calculated for the $60 lol. If Wolborg is $30 on it's own, the recolor should be double, no? Haha.
When I purchased wolborg ms a few months ago, it was 70$ .. The cheapest
But then on eBay it was higher, so I thought 70$ was a good price
Good to know we still get a few HMS like driger for 10$
(Jul. 10, 2015  2:48 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: ^That's actually how I calculated for the $60 lol. If Wolborg is $30 on it's own, the recolor should be double, no? Haha.

Usually $30 used, brand new it should be a little more like $50-60. Recolor you should expect to pay more than $90.
(Jul. 10, 2015  2:51 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: When I purchased wolborg ms a few months ago, it was 70$ .. The cheapest
But then on eBay it was higher, so I thought 70$ was a good price
Good to know we still get a few HMS like driger for 10$

I just think it's mind boggling that something that was originally $8 has spiked up that much, especially when there is no format for it. Like when I see Pokemon Red & Blue going for insane prices when it's absolutely not worth that. The easiest to obtain and the most inexpensive HMS you can find are generally the worst. Driger, Draciel, and Gaia Dragoon I see everywhere.
You'll never find someone willing to sell a mint/NIB/NIP Ice Blue Wolborg for $60. doesn't work like that, it's value is huge considering no one has it for sale.
Updated the OP with a few more HMS I'm looking for.
(Jul. 09, 2015  1:29 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: Also looking for NIB Aero Knight MS (the stickers on mine have long deteriorated and my OCD needs a new one)

If it's just the stickers you're after you can find them for free here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sticker-Sheets-Scans. You'll need sticker paper and some precision scissors though. If you want to get an idea of how they turn out I recently posted a picture where the TDMS has printed stickers.