[Buying]  TysonIsDaBest's Buying Thread!

I want Trypio, a Beyblade VForce: Dragoon Grip Deluxe Shooter, and really just plastic beys. I also want a Rock Leone, Flame Libra, Flame Sagittario, Lightning L-Drago and Rock Aries. PM with what you got with a picture of it with your user name in it.
(Jun. 29, 2012  5:48 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: Hey guys, I need to buy a SonoKong NIB Strongest Blader Set. US shipper only. I only use paypal as a payment method. I'm looking for one that's about $30.00 USD i'll go higher if I need too. Thanks, and please reply as soon as you can. PM me to discuss this.

Hello, will you consider TAKARA BB-117 strongest blader set and ship from HONG KONG? and the price is USD24.50 without tracking number, and USD26.50 with tracking number only? please PM me if you are interesting for it, thanks!

regards
dimsum2u..
you are looking for a pokemon emerald?
(Aug. 08, 2012  11:13 PM)Axel Phantom Wrote: you are looking for a pokemon emerald?

yup
You may only seek to purchase Beyblade items here. Utilize other outlets for the rest...
(Aug. 14, 2012  2:35 PM)Hazel Wrote: You may only seek to purchase Beyblade items here. Utilize other outlets for the rest...

Then please open up my selling thread.
You can't sell or trade any non-Beyblade related items here (WBO). He means you have to use eBay or something else to sell your other items.
(Aug. 14, 2012  3:34 PM)Insomniac Wrote: You can't sell or trade any non-Beyblade related items here (WBO). He means you have to use eBay or something else to sell your other items.

I still want it open. rofl
(Aug. 15, 2012  5:24 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2012  3:34 PM)Insomniac Wrote: You can't sell or trade any non-Beyblade related items here (WBO). He means you have to use eBay or something else to sell your other items.

You asked for it to be closed ...

Create a new one.
(Aug. 15, 2012  1:20 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2012  5:24 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote:

You asked for it to be closed ...

Create a new one.

Yeah, I worked that out with Hazel already.
BUMP
bump um da dah dump! hehe
Bump
bump dedump dump hehe
So many bumps xD Surprised you haven't been warned. I suggest buying some of those Beys off of DimSum2U.

He's the guy who first commented on this and he is very good and well recommended by many users including me and the WBO.
(Aug. 26, 2012  8:55 PM)RAW Wrote: So many bumps xD Surprised you haven't been warned. I suggest buying some of those Beys off of DimSum2U.

He's the guy who first commented on this and he is very good and well recommended by many users including me and the WBO.

Why would I be warned? And I know about dimsum2u, it's just I don't feel like waiting for it to some from Hong Kong.