[Buying]  Takara Tomy Attack Stadium

Will take used pm me any information
Please put a [Buying] tag on this.
(Sep. 02, 2010  11:20 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Please put a [Buying] tag on this.
From what I see, it has always been there.
Attack Stadiums are pretty expensive. The cheapest you'll probably get is from GMarket. Here's how to make an account: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-to-u...an-Gmarket
Their prices are 30$ (shipped) plus weight fee (5$)
thanks for the site but i went to the one of takara tomy's site and using my yen dollar convertor i found one dat was bout 16 bucks
(Sep. 03, 2010  2:09 AM)BeyHunter Wrote: thanks for the site but i went to the one of takara tomy's site and using my yen dollar convertor i found one dat was bout 16 bucks

That would be if you went to Japan, and Transferred your Dollars to Yen, and bought one in person.

Shipping and Inflation of price(Due to it being a Popular Stadium) will be a factor of getting it online.
(Sep. 03, 2010  2:09 AM)BeyHunter Wrote: thanks for the site but i went to the one of takara tomy's site and using my yen dollar convertor i found one dat was bout 16 bucks
I do not know what site you found, but most of them do not ship internationally, which is why we never mention them ...
Just like Blaze Wheeler said. GMarket has the cheapest prices I can find, and the rest of the sellers are out-of-stock. It's kinda tricky, but it's worth it. Super Attack and Balance, etc. aren't really good.