[Buying]  Standard-Type Burst Stadium needed

Edit: I have gotten in touch with Leo Burst, and intend on purchasing Dragoon S from him. Thanks for the people pointing me his way! :D

However, I'm still looking for a standard type burst stadium for an ok price.
Used or not, must be in good condition with no performance-altering cracks or anything that deems it illegal for tournaments. 

I pay by PayPal.
Leo Burst would be your best option in my opinion. He's well known, has pretty good shipping too. I recommend talking to him.
(Mar. 02, 2017  12:50 AM)AliZaidT Wrote: Leo Burst would be your best option in my opinion. He's well known, has pretty good shipping too. I recommend talking to him.

Totally recommend Leo Burst.
(Mar. 02, 2017  12:50 AM)AliZaidT Wrote: Leo Burst would be your best option in my opinion. He's well known, has pretty good shipping too. I recommend talking to him.

I'll definitely have a chat with him then! I heard he was a pretty good guy to go to. I'll shoot him a message when I'm able to!
Leo Burst is really cool and a very trustworthy seller. I've been buying from him for almost a year now, and never had a single problem. Grin
I buy from 88powerpig88 and he's really good with fast shipping
(Mar. 02, 2017  2:38 AM)Lord Longinus Wrote: I buy from 88powerpig88 and he's really good with fast shipping

I'm personally not a fan of his high prices, as I've seen his stuff on ebay. They seem a bit much for me. :'O
Leo Burst gave me a rather surprisingly good price, so I'm going to him instead. Thank you for the suggestion, though!