[Buying]  Single layer Valkyrie

If anyone on the website is selling one for a reasonable price (Would fifty or a little over be a good price to buy one for?) or knows a site that is selling one, please dm/contact me.
(Apr. 19, 2022  12:01 AM)WorldKai Wrote: If anyone on the website is selling one for a reasonable price (Would fifty or a little over be a good price to buy one for?) or knows a site that is selling one, please dm/contact me.

Are you looking for the original color? Or would one of the recolors work as well?
(Apr. 19, 2022  12:01 AM)WorldKai Wrote: If anyone on the website is selling one for a reasonable price (Would fifty or a little over be a good price to buy one for?) or knows a site that is selling one, please dm/contact me.

Hasbro or TT?
(May. 04, 2022  12:19 PM)Mike.Nightwing Wrote:

Hasbro or TT?

TT
(May. 04, 2022  5:56 AM)ReckerTA Wrote:

Are you looking for the original color? Or would one of the recolors work as well?

Preferably the original color, but it depends on the recolor.
(May. 04, 2022  8:55 PM)WorldKai Wrote:
(May. 04, 2022  12:19 PM)Mike.Nightwing Wrote: Hasbro or TT?

TT
(May. 04, 2022  5:56 AM)ReckerTA Wrote: Are you looking for the original color? Or would one of the recolors work as well?

Preferably the original color, but it depends on the recolor.

I have the re-color from B-101 still new in box.
I have the one from the b-08 set (clear blue with aqua Accel) Dm if interested